Random good picture Not show
1. Enter the world of woodturning, woodcarving, cabinetmaking and marquetry.
2. Tim is doing a one-year cabinetmaking course with me and paying a princely sum for the pleasure of doing it.
3. At local foundries, print shops and cabinetmaking plants, he sees many jobs that require more than the on-the-job training that sufficed in years past, but less than a college degree.
4. A South American tree with hard, fine-textured, purplish-brown wood used in cabinetmaking .
5. One young man with vague aspirations of having his own creative enterprise , for instance , wasn't sure if his forte would be photography or cabinetmaking or architecture.
6. The wood of any of several fruit-bearing trees, such as the apple, cherry, or pear, used especially in cabinetmaking.
7. Within its defined shape, evocative of a woodlouse, the building is a container whose spaces can be use for various purposes with workshops for carpentry, cabinetmaking, ironwork, and painting.
More similar words: cabinetmaker, cabinet minister, filing cabinet, cabinet, cabinetry, medicine cabinet, cabinetwork, file cabinet, china cabinet, shadow cabinet, kitchen cabinet, printmaking, profit-making, non-profit-making, winemaking, akinetic, making, makings, making up, remaking, haymaking, making known, law-making, mapmaking, lawmaking, moneymaking, film making, shoemaking, film-making, rainmaking.