Random good picture Not show
1. Shoemaking is a useful trade.
2. At first the boot and shoemaking industry was organized on an outwork basis from the towns.
3. As the development of contemporary shoemaking industry, gooey shoemaking technology got be applying ed extensively.
4. As the development of shoemaking industry, with adhesive to the shoe demand can increase ceaselessly more.
5. The parents decided to put their son to shoemaking.
6. Wait like factory of shoemaking machinery plant, leather shoes, factory.
7. At first, the shoemaking factory ground makes this area lumberjack mountain civilian the shoe that wear.
8. Problem of deficient shoemaking industry person with ability, perplexing industry leaders for long.
9. Company subordinate has two plants, factory of a shoemaking, plant of towel of a paper.
10. Shoemaking industry has made great contributions to foreign exchange earning and employment in China.
11. Shoemaking is a useful and necessary trade.
12. PFI -- , Germany shoemaking checks Piermasensi the abbreviation of the institute.
13. Company a shoemaking(sentencedict.com), sent two bagman to go early or late an insularity undertakes market survey.
14. No garret, no shoemaking, no One Hundred and Five, North Tower, now!
15. Reduced working intensity for shoemaking worker, improved working condition.
16. The elves: Tiny beings with implied magical powers and fantastic shoemaking skills.
17. In fact, he once took a hiatus from acting to study shoemaking.
18. Sujia Industrial Cluster Land: A constructible land of 1.94 square km is newly planned, with Fengyuan Shoemaking as the head, to take full advantage of land source to develop large projects.
19. Subsequently, the village runs shoe feed store, supportive farmer hair accepts shoemaking job.
20. The design of leather shoes is the crucial place of shoemaking factory.
21. Safeguard from simple machine oneself can make more sophisticated shoemaking machine now.
22. Last is the benchmark of shoe style in the shoemaking technology and the foundation of shoemaking.
23. Sewing thread is the important and auxiliary material of shoemaking.
24. Neoprene: the trade name for the synthetic rubber, polychloroprene(sentencedict.com), developed by Du Pont in 1931. It is widely used as an adhesive in shoemaking and in soling compositions.
More similar words: shoemaker, remaking, winemaking, homemaking, lovemaking, movie making, peacemaking, have the makings of, making, makings, making up, walking shoe, making known, law-making, lawmaking, haymaking, film-making, papermaking, making love, moneymaking, film making, rainmaking, epoch-making, dressmaking, watchmaking, merrymaking, glassmaking, matchmaking, printmaking, policy-making.