Random good picture Not show
1. Europe is remaking itself politically within the matrix of the European Community.
2. Sir Christopher was occupied with remaking the mansion, his concentration that of the true creator.
3. However, the two areas approach the task of remaking intelligence from different directions.
4. Remaking the CG reflash and flashing process.
5. So, Remaking rural micro-organization and promoting rural civil corporation growing are essential, and it can be the important organizational vehicle of New Countryside Building.
6. In remaking itself, China is also remaking the world.
7. The optimization design for remaking the survey control network of deposit was discussed in this paper.
8. Politicians will grandstand about remaking finance.
9. The trickster is never satisfied in remaking itself.
10. The NC remaking scheme of tool grinder is a closed-loop control system, which uses single-chip microcomputer as a control system and step motor as the executive equipment.
11. The proposal by the Remaking Singapore Committee will no doubt ease the direct pressure of rankings .
12. This papers introduces that a remaking of cooling water system for HCC crystallizer , the principle of cooling water softening and effects of new system.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. There is but one useful action, that of remaking man and the earth.
14. Remaking any one business is a career-defining achievement; four is unheard-of.
15. With every remaking, evolution becomes a process more able to alter itself.
16. Still, in the formative years of Macintosh, Sculley was actively remaking Apple into a large and successful company.
17. Furniture repair How should old chairs be prepared for remaking?
18. Hospitals, health maintenance organizations, insurance companies and corporate investors are remaking the system, for better or worse.
19. Collaborative learning is especially applicable in situations where it can help a work group avoid remaking old mistakes.
20. Schmidt said Bertelsmann was continuing to seek the support of other music companies in remaking Napster.
21. Startingtoday, we must pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off, and beginagain the work of remaking America.
22. During the past ages, the apprenticeship system experienced origination and decline of traditional apprenticeship system and the remaking of modern apprenticeship.
23. In this film, beautiful blue and black serve as the background to body trade, maidenhead remaking and S/M.
24. Huntington , Samuel. The Clash of Civilization and the Remaking of WorldOrder, Beijing: Xinhua Press, 2002.
25. Article 36 Where the immovables or movables are damaged or destroyed, the obligee may request repairs, reconstruction or remaking, replacement or restoration to their original state.
26. Generally, Tarantino has never come in for criticism for remaking already an excellent film.
27. Mangold is one the rare examples who got success in challenging of remaking a western. He reprised the classic western greatness with the vivid characterization and the well-paced storytelling.
28. The dipping of barium sulphide - black ash, the setting of yellow water (barium sulphide solution) and the treating technology of sludge and the remaking of equipment are introduced.
29. The new Princess Huanzhu is not the exception which proves the rule: as a general thing, remaking classic TV shows is a truly bad idea.
30. The concept of nature, as the indiscerptible ingredient constituent of Weltanschauung, is the methodology of human kinds' cognition as well as remaking of nature.
More similar words: have the makings of, making, makings, film-making, dressmaking, matchmaking, policy-making, policy making, decision making, decision-making, remake, waking, baking, taking, breaking and entering, shaking, flaking, staking, takings, soaking, leaking, squeaking, croaking, sneaking, creaking, speaking, waking up, forsaking, breaking, mistaking.