Random good picture Not show
1. She is tallish, brown-haired, and clear-skinned.
2. The brown-haired tot is nearly always wearing designer duds, including a floor-length gown designed by Ralph Lauren.
3. The brown-haired one, who owns the dog, lives on the block.sentencedict.com
4. In Fran Brown's first-grade class last month, a brown-haired boy spat on a fellow student.
5. Blonds, brown-haired or gingers?
6. But Giovanna, a brown-haired girl from West Palm Beach, Fla. , also suffers from debilitating pain, recurring infections and organ damage.
7. I did a quick search for brown-haired Caucasian donors, which gave me a list of men who, Cryobank assured me, resembled Justin Timberlake, James Franco, or Steve Carell.
8. He was a handsome person in his florid, full-fed way, ruddy and brown-haired and aware of his consequence.
9. "Because he's the greatest teacher in the history of China! " exclaims a brown-haired girl with decidedly European features. She too is speaking Mandarin.
10. He sat in the back of the Great Hall, not far from the horses, watching Abel, Rowan, and a mousy brown-haired washerwoman called Squirrel attack slabs of stale brown bread fried in bacon grease.
11. I slowly put themselves into a novel that, by incorporating the characters of that, and that has a brown-haired boy had first met the first dialogue.
More similar words: fair-haired, haired, dark-haired, long-haired, gray-haired, grey-haired, short-haired, black-haired, white-haired, curly-haired, maidenhair, red-brown, town hall, aired, reddish-brown, paired, unpaired, impaired, unrepaired, unimpaired, hearing-impaired, visually impaired, brow, brown, hair, chair, hairy, brown off, brownie, browned.