Random good picture Not show
1. Brewster finished the season with a bang.
2. Under the supervision of physical therapist Clive Brewster, Johnson also said he lost about eight pounds during his workouts.
3. Attorney General Brewster made an attempt to punish the violators by ordering the local district attorney to make arrests.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. In a career spanning four decades, Brewster had many legal triumphs.
5. I'm applying for a summer internship at Brewster Keegan.
6. What's with inviting Punky Brewster?
7. Who knew conservative could look so sexy?Jordana Brewster, Gwyneth Paltrow and Kim Raver add some va-va-voom to their simple gray sheaths with figure-hugging silhouettes and sharp details.
8. A hundred years later Sir David Brewster looked into the box. He covered up the traces with carefully selected extracts and some straight fibbing.
9. Brewster Kahle, an archivist overseeing another scanning project, says that the universal library is now within reach.
10. Brewster .'I tell them upfront : Here s my situation eve isk.
11. Are you the Mortimer Brewster, the writer and dramatic critic?
12. The idea for this book grew out of conversations with Philippa Brewster.
13. The kids immediately took to their heels as Mrs Brewster appeared around the corner.
14. The resonator ( astigmatic ) can be compensated by inserting a suitable thickness Brewster plate in the cavity.
15. However, no one talks about the experimental result:if a doubler with a pair of parallel light pass surfaces cut in Brewster angle can reduce reflective losses in frequency conversion?
16. A method has been developed for a non-polarizing beam splitter which utilizes a Brewster condition in a cube that eliminates polarization effects caused by the oblique incidence of light.
17. The basic principle of this measurement comes from the Fresnel formula and Brewster ? ? s law.
18. The other heavyweight crowns are held by Chris Byrd (IBF), Nikolay Valuev (WBA) and Lamon Brewster (WBO).
19. Ada was also a friend to novelist Charles Dickens, scientist Michael Faraday, inventor Charles Wheatstone and David Brewster, creator of the kaleidoscope.
20. The result is useful for studying polarization aberration of Brewster polarizer in non - plane wave.
More similar words: hebrews, new style, newscaster, new stone age, yesterday's newspaper, andrews, brew, tighten the screws, hebrew, brewer, brewage, brewing, brewery, home-brew, home brew, homebrew, home-brewed, microbrewery, brewer's yeast, newsletter, No news is good news, rewriter, firewater, oyster stew, stepsister, stereo system, breasted, stephen foster, break step, from stem to stern.