Random good picture Not show
1. The ancient brewage technology was introduced there and then.
2. Mr. Wang Zhaowen wrote calligraphy for Yongxingcheng Brewage Co. , Ltd. with great praise.
3. Make platter and brewage wines, supply beverage services for guests.
4. People who brewage it know that is in it well, while the ones who taste it always fail to watch it carefully, and drink it off at once.
5. While brewing yeast mud was used for the brewage of soy sauce, liquid-state fermentation with high salt was superior to solid-state fermentation with low salt.
6. General Jia Ruoyu inspected Yongxingcheng Brewage Co. , Ltd. and surveyed the production process of 5:1 sauce and Shaomin Mountain vinegar, gave high praise and wrote calligraphy with pleasure.
7. I wish everybody could brewage the treacly living and enjoy the redolent idea with me.
8. The invention discloses a juice bean sauce, to the brewage of the food.
9. Objective: To increasing the proportion of adjuvant and reduce the cost in the brewage process.
10. This paper shows the preliminary research on the process condition of yellow rice wine brewage with uncooked materials.
11. The key points of the new design of automatic coffee maker are the heater, brewage part and the control system.
12. In his paper, a new design of automatic coffee maker is introduced... The key points of the new design of automatic coffee maker are the heater, brewage part and the control system.
13. Many of them have important economic values for using as food, raw materials in textile, brewage, construction, medicament and chemical industry.
14. It can be applied to the automatic packaging of liquid materials in the areas of food, brewage pharmacy and chemical industries.
15. Brewer's yeast strain is the key to the beer brewage production.
16. Chateau Cantemerle is located on the Haut- Medoc region. As many Grand Cru, it has a long history, started planting and brewage of vineyard from 1147.
17. The pump's material can divide into SUS304,316,316L. It can be applied in chemical industry, petroleum, metallurgy, power station, paper-making, farina, food, beverage(http://sentencedict.com), brewage trades ect.
18. Objective To isolate the better mycelial fungi for utilizing waste water of alcohol and brewage and fbr get a high content of protein.
19. Located in Hejiang County in Sichuan Province and occupying an area of more than 20 acres, Yongxing-cheng Brewage Co.
More similar words: New Age, sewage, sewage farm, sewage works, sewage system, sewage disposal, average monthly wage, on the wagon, off the wagon, reward, pre-war, prewar, shareware, firewall, forewarn, brew, welcome wagon, shoreward, firewater, rewarding, hebrew, brewer, unrewarded, forewarning, in reward for, brewing, brewery, hebrews, unrewarding, declare war on.