Random good picture Not show
1. The main bone of contention is the temperature level of the air-conditioners.
2. The examination system has long been a serious bone of contention in this country.
3. Where to go on holiday is always a bone of contention in our family.
4. The property left by their father was a bone of contention between the brothers.
5. The border has always been a bone of contention between these two countries.
6. The main bone of contention was the war in Chechnya.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. The initial bone of contention was the question of the terms on which sympathizers should be admitted to the Party.
8. Not that this is the only bone of contention between them, no, not by a long chalk.
9. Churchill had been the latest bone of contention, as he had begun to make public speeches which Chamberlain clearly found embarrassing.
10. Personal appearances always seemed to be a bone of contention.
11. Point Three, the main bone of contention between the two sides, led to the total demilitarization of the Black Sea.
12. But Ilona's alter-ego remains a bone of contention between them.
13. News livelihood value of a bone of contention.
14. Media freedoms have also been a bone of contention.
15. That girl is their real bone of contention.
16. This issue is a Bone of contention between us.
17. The funding of schemes has also been a bone of contention.
18. This has been a bone of contention around the league[sentencedict.com], as some feel that Varejao is a "flopper."
19. Has been a bone of contention is whether the individual and team - oriented which is more important.
20. But the pool table proved to be a bigger bone of contention.
21. I did know that this was in fact the main bone of contention upstairs.
22. When we gave it a tightfisted 52% in Issue 79, our main bone of contention was that it was ridiculously overpriced.
23. The way we manage money has been the only real bone of contention between us.
24. The failure to reach agreement came after a day of turmoil in Kashmir, the main bone of contention.
25. Mr Zhao's fate, and by association his legacy, have become a big bone of contention in the leadership.
26. Schools are, by far, the largest part of the state budget and often a bone of contention.
27. The new tax on property is likely to become a serious bone of contention.
28. Their married life was reasonably happy but there was one point which was increasingly a bone of contention.
29. Lyon team which scored the first goal has become a bone of contention.
30. I think the inequality in splitting the profits is their real cuboid bone of contention.
More similar words: a bone of contention, contention, contentious, age of consent, intention, intentionally, pay attention to, contented, content, contentment, constitutional convention, discontentment, sententiously, discontent, malcontent, out of control, articles of confederation, code of conduct, attention, detention, distention, abstention, contemplation, inattention, pay attention, intervention, convention, self-contempt, conventional, unconventional.