Random good picture Not show
1. You could buy anything you needed on the black market.
2. There was a thriving black market in foreign currency.
3. During the war they bought food on the black market.
4. There was a flourishing black market.
5. Many foods were only available on the black market .
6. There is always a "black market" not just in Britain but in Europe as a whole.
7. During the war, there was a thriving black market in food.
8. On the rampant black market prices were particularly exorbitant.
9. They cultivated work of sorts, trading in hashish, black market currency, and smuggled radios and other consumer goods.
10. The black market for hot art now ranks third behind drug smuggling and the trade in illicit guns.
11. Growth continued to create shortages that expanded the black market.
12. The black market in hard currency was reborn.
13. We make a little money on the black market.
14. The mere possibility of a black market in weapon-grade material is terrifying.
15. Blocks away is a dangerous park, a black market for drugs, weapons and counterfeit immigration papers.
16. In doing so it creates a black market, which radically inflates profits for producers and traffickers.
17. For the first time the black market has been upstaged-and, ironically, brought into the official fold.
18. There is a plentiful supply of arms on the black market.
19. Items like bread, milk and meat were either unavailable or could be obtained only on the black market.
20. When food stores close, they go to work, pilfering food for resale on the black market.
21. They blamed high taxes for the growth of a black market in cigarettes.
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. Most criminals steal in order to sell their loot for cash on the black market.
23. Many goods no longer even reach high street shelves as retailers sell merchandise direct to the black market.
24. They have blamed high taxes for the growth of a black market in cigarettes.
25. Here items in short supply are sold at inflated prices - but still generally lower than on the black market.
26. Everywhere I went, I carried the gas mask I had purchased on the black market.
27. It's another sell-out at Lansdowne Road this afternoon, only the thriving black market will have tickets for sale.
28. Others decided to taste freedom in other fields of social activity: speculation on the black market, opening businesses etc.
29. The joke was that palm trees were being sold on the black market.
30. But Rose knew that wily Grandpa had quietly saved enough cloth to make a few high quality, black market clothes.
More similar words: stock market, blackmail, black magic, marketplace, market, upmarket, supermarket, marketing, free market, bull market, market economy, market structure, market segmentation, marker, markedly, black, black out, blacken, black hand, black list, blackface, blacklist, black sheep, in the black, blackberry, black horse, black and blue, black and white, blackcurrant, darken.