Random good picture Not show
1. They were prepared to fight to the bitter end for their rights.
2. We will fight this court case to the bitter end.
3. The guerrillas would fight to the bitter end, he said, in order to achieve their main goal.
4. Do I intend to campaign to the bitter end?
5. I stayed to the bitter end.
6. Hereford left it to the bitter end to secure their 1-1 draw.
7. He would fight my case to the bitter end, he vowed.
8. They vowed to fight to the bitter end to stop it.
9. Let's fight to the bitter end.
10. He was determined to fight to the bitter end.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. They fought to the bitter end.
12. They will fight it out to the bitter end.
13. Victory or defeat, we shall fight to the bitter end.
14. The small resistance group were determined to fight bitter end to free their country from occupation.
15. Employees have vowed to fight the closure to the bitter end .
16. The author's intention is to keep everyone guessing until the bitter end.
17. He must be seen to be productive until the bitter end.
18. Despite his injury[sentencedict.com], Johnson carried on playing on to the bitter end.
19. Equally unexpectedly, he let the contest run to the bitter end.
20. He at least was ready to slug it out to the bitter end.
21. And there, some plunging sense of his own inadequacy assured him, he would find the bitter end of his search.
22. If once Odysseus got home those evil men would have a short shrift and a bitter end.
23. But a promise is a promise and we have to pursue this thing to the bitter end.
24. Master Yehudi always won, and he went on winning to the bitter end.
25. Campaigners vowed to carry on the struggle to the bitter end.
26. The question is whether he will fight to the bitter end to clear his name or cop a plea to try to limit his time in prison.
27. If they should force war on us, we'll fight them to the bitter end.
28. For there can be no doubt that the Article has remained wanting in clearness bitter end.
29. The two countries will go on fighting till the bitter end.
30. In spite of the unpleasant scenes in the movie, they stayed until the bitter end.
More similar words: bitter, embitter, bitterly, bitterness, bittersweet, bitter orange, pitter-patter, bitten, frostbitten, titter, fitter, jitter, litter, fritter, glitter, referendum, transmitter, never-ending, serendipity, intermittent, shattered, scattered, serendipitous, unfettered, interference, All is not gold that glitters, witted, fitted, smitten, committee.