Similar words: retainer, retained, detainee, retained profit, retained earnings, political detainee, statement of retained earnings, detain. Meaning: n. a sweet tasting alkaloid that occurs in sugar beets.
Random good picture Not show
1. These investigators showed that betaine caused a growth response.
2. Betaine was also detected in Chinese leymus.
3. Conclusion: Betaine can regulate blood lipid level, improve hepatic lipid accumulation and hepatomegaly, and elevate antioxidative capacity. Thus it is able to prevent lipid metabolic disturbance.
4. Betaine hydrochloride is a powerful lipotropic and increases gastric acid.
5. The preparations[sentencedict.com], properties and its applications of betaine amphoteric surfactants is discussed in the paper.
6. The length of alkyl, carbon chain about betaine type amphoteric surfactant affects its surface activity and other properties.
7. The betaine will collapse to the alkene only when these two functions are eclipsed.
8. Betaine group rats were given by gavage once a day for 4 w with high-fat diet simultaneously.
9. The IFT for tetradecyl betaine and hexadecyl betaine increases with the increase of surfactant concentration. The increase for salinity is favor for decrease the IFT.
10. BADH gene encodes for betaine aldehyde dehydrogenase, an important enzyme for the biosynthesis of glycine betaine that plays a definite role in stress tolerance through osmoregulation.
11. Plant physiological response to salt and transgenic research was discussed in osmoregulation such as proline, trehalose , betaine, inositol.sentence dictionary
12. The suggested dosages had few affect. All indicates that the dosage of avermectins and pyidaben are the main reason that influenced the betaine dynamics.
13. And the results were anhydrous sodium sulfite 0.2%, sodium lauryl sulfate 7%, fatty alcohol polyoxyethylene lauryl ether sulfate sodium 12% and dodecyl betaine 4%.
14. International of ingredients(INCI):Aqua, C8-10 Alkyl polyglucosides, Lauryl glucoside, Coco-glucoside, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Thyme extract, Citric acid, Sodium sorbate.
15. Food and feed additives: Oxathiazinone dioxide, feeding chlortetracycline, potassium sorbate, betaine.
16. The results showed that Shanrong 3 could improve its osmotic adjustment ability through actively accumulate osmoregulation substances such as soluble sugar, protein, betaine and free proline.
17. Ingredients: Purified water, Cucumber Extract, Hyaluronic Acid Myristic Acid, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine.
18. The starting material used for the preparation of novel betaine type amphoterics can be fatty acids, fatty alcohols or primary fatty amines.
19. Stearic acid, triethanolamine and chloroacetic acid were used to synthesize, under some conditions, betaine of triethanolamine fatty acid ester.
20. Choline dehydrogenase ( CDH ) isolated from Escherichia coli, can help the expression of glycine betaine efficiently.
More similar words: retainer, retained, detainee, retained profit, retained earnings, political detainee, statement of retained earnings, detain, retain, maintained, maintainer, retaining, retainable, detainment, retail chain, retaining fee, retaining wall, stained, stainer, obtained, attained, sustained, sustainer, contained, aquitaine, unstained, container, curtained, abstainer, uncurtained.