Random good picture Not show
(1) The tunnel project has already fallen behind schedule.
(2) The project has fallen behind schedule .
(3) We seem to have slipped behind schedule.
(4) The work is 22 weeks behind schedule.
(5) The vegetable harvest is disastrously behind schedule.
(6) The project has slipped behind schedule.
(7) Contractors who fall behind schedule incur heavy financial penalties.
(8) We've slipped behind schedule.
(9) Programmes are running a few minutes behind schedule this evening.
(10) The programme is now seven years behind schedule as a result, firstly of increased costs, then of technical problems.
(11) We were two months behind schedule, so I decided it was time to crack the whip.
(12) The building work is now behind schedule, but contractors are confident that they can make up for lost time.
(13) The Community is therefore currently behind schedule.
(14) That dredging is now behind schedule.
(15) Construction work fell behind schedule.
(16) I know[sentencedict.com/behind schedule.html], we're a week behind schedule already.
(17) Interstate 880 opened Tuesday, only three months behind schedule.
(18) Unfortunately, they were behind schedule and I had to make do with a curry-house scene.
(19) It seems that matters have fallen behind schedule and need to be put back on the rails.
(20) We're hopelessly behind schedule.
(21) Countless advanced communications projects have fallen behind schedule after being heavily promoted.
(22) Unfortunately, the difficulty of mustering the parade had been badly miscalculated and it was behind schedule.
(23) The contract is now at least $ 20 million over budget and about a year behind schedule, partly because of grouting.
(24) It would be embarrassing for the project to slip behind schedule, especially in the light of Eurotunnel.
(25) Today thousands of commuters were delayed for up to 35 minutes as trains ran behind schedule.
(26) First flight was scheduled for December 1963 but due to fuel tank leakage the programme fell well behind schedule.
(27) The Don Eusebio crunched into the Zamboanga wharf at noon, four hours behind schedule.
(28) Due to the bad weather, the building work was already behind schedule.
(29) The passengers and crew had transferred to the Stratocruiser and resumed their journey more than 3 hours behind schedule.
(30) The estate and cabriolet, and some versions of the Orion, hit the streets months behind schedule.
More similar words: schedule, on schedule, ahead of schedule, behind, fall behind, leave behind, landscape, scheme, DSC, adult, rule, vehicle, shed, credulous, as a rule, and so, behalf, molecule, and so on, washed out, behavior, handsome, and so forth, in the dark, diamonds, behavioral, on behalf of, school, scholar, the dark ages.