Similar words: response, respond, respondent, comprehensible, correspondent, as soon as possible, corresponding to, visible.
Random good picture Not show
1. Economic conditions may be responsible for the creation of social unrest.
2. According to what he said, Linda should be responsible for the case.
3. A combination of factors may be responsible for the increase in cancer.
4. Who will be responsible for the expedition's supplies?
5. He takes the view that people should be responsible for their own actions.
6. The storm is thought to be responsible for as many as four deaths.
7. Evidence is accumulating that a defective gene may be responsible for this disease.
8. The schools should be responsible for teaching our children good citizenship .
9. I sometimes find it a strain to be responsible for the mortgage.
10. Fisher, 37, will be responsible for corporate planning.
11. The agency companies will also be responsible for ensuring that syndicates are capable of handling the business they take on.
12. He will also be responsible for Johnson Brothers' customer service when it is fully integrated later in the year.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. We suggest that curriculum development groups should not be responsible for the distribution and support of software at this level.
14. The operations level will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the organisation.
15. In the revivals individuals learned to be responsible for their own souls.
16. There are several possible mechanisms which may be responsible for this adaptation.
17. Quite often, a son or daughter will be responsible for the formalities and requirements that follow a death.
18. But as inspector of constabulary he would be responsible for its proper conduct.
19. Siemens will be responsible for electrical engineering, the traction package, and control systems.
20. The principal investigators will be responsible for interviewing key informants about the way the system has been modified in recent years.
21. As director, he will be responsible for over 4,000 kilometres of roads and an annual budget of ￡50 million.
22. In this case you will only be responsible for the balance, if anything.
23. Even where parents no longer live together, they each continue to be responsible for their children.
24. They recommended the creation of a new government agency to be responsible for the environment.
25. If he so much as harms a hair on her head I won't be responsible for my actions.
26. Leases are long, perhaps 25 years, and tenants agree to be responsible for general insurance and repairs.
27. Moreover, it has been argued that he ought to be responsible for guests or licensees on his land.
28. Police link truck to house break-in POLICE are hunting two men believed to be responsible for a break-in in Stisted.
29. It is normal practice for the heads to specify that each party will be responsible for the costs of its own advisers.
30. Timothy Melgund, currently general manager of cards, news and Paperchase, will now also be responsible for stationery.
More similar words: response, respond, respondent, comprehensible, correspondent, as soon as possible, corresponding to, visible, possible, sponsor, accessible, tablespoon, considerable, be considered as, settle for, sibling, struggle for, bespoke, on the spot, Bible, foible, horrible, fungible, flexible, eligible, incredible, consist, consider, for the rest, consist of.