Random good picture Not show
1. Microelectronics; and Basic research Actions.
2. This need not apply to basic research and design.
3. We are really a basic research laboratory in a clinical department.
4. More effective drugs had their origin in the basic research on chemical transmission of nerve impulses described in chapter 4.
5. So basic research and the discovery of new drugs for mental disorder are almost inseparable.
6. Dougherty has been doing the basic research and clinical studies for the past five years.
7. Our mission is three-fold: To undertake basic research to advance knowledge for its own sake.
8. Jones is also determined to increase funding for basic research, which he says the previous government allowed to run down.
9. The issue of conducting basic research at Carville remained unresolved.
10. Two years of basic research led to a first description of Mamprusi court ritual and the system of succession.
11. Basic research on petrochemicals was at a low ebb around 1980.
12. Others were part of basic research on living tissue, and their benefits could not have been realised at the time.
13. Basic research is still underemphasize in the United States.
14. Fourth,[Sentencedict.com] we should try to strengthen basic research.
15. Great Britain and France also emphasized basic research.
16. At present time the basic research of xenogeneic transplantation should be mainly emphasized.
17. In addition, the experimental work for basic research, for subsequent trees crossbreed fine asexual and provide the basis of the selection.
18. In this paper, there are two basic research methods, interpretation of law and the inductive method.
19. The amount being spent on basic research is a drop in the bucket.
20. CPFMC is one integrated economic entity of basic research, technology development, manufacturing, domestic and foreign trade and exhibition.
21. Social labour of socialism is a basic research subject in socialistic economics.
22. Applied Basic Research Programs and Technology Commission Foundation of Jiangsu Province.
23. This paper focuses on basic research of hearing science and the clinical research of diagnostic audiology .
23. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. There was a proportion of research, which I reckoned at not more than 30 percent, that was basic research.
25. He acknowledged that it is essential to maintain the balance between basic research and commissioned research.
26. Taylor offered his group a rare opportunity: the freedom to do basic research for a handsome corporate salary.
27. It does, however, present a number of operational difficulties that require basic research before it can be widely used.
28. Rock thermal fracturing has great application prospect and is one of the basic research objects of geodynamics.
29. Asia Catalyst will select one IDU group for one-on-one coaching in the organization's office, to help the IDU group to master basic research skills.
30. These are very easy to flush out with some basic research: how many deals has the fund done in the past 3 years and when was their current fund raised (many funds are 10 years in length).
More similar words: research, researcher, research lab, market research, applied research, product research, research and development, search, search for, searching, in search of, searchingly, search party, search engine, soul-searching, search warrant, basic, basically, seasick, basic training, seasickness, thearchy, archdiocese, reseal, preseason, cheddar cheese, house arrest, civic responsibility, antibiotic resistance, basil.