Random good picture Not show
1. She looked at him searchingly.
2. She sat down, glanced searchingly at Miss Baker and then at me.
3. When two Americans look searchingly into each other's eyes, emotions are heightened and the relationship becomes more intimate.
4. Under a tree, I stand looking around searchingly . A white-haired woman.
5. Barney appeared to be mulling over what he had just learned; several times he looked searchingly at Melissa across the table.
6. He walked thus for some time, with his head still drooping. When he felt himself far from every human habitation, he raised his eyes and gazed searchingly about him.
7. When he felt himself far from every human habitation, he raised his eyes and gazed searchingly about him.
8. When I became aware of this right - about - turn, I was indignant and questioned searchingly the officers concerned.
9. "Yes, I belong to the brotherhood of the freemasons, " said the stranger, looking now more searchingly into Pierre's eyes.
More similar words: searching, soul-searching, arching, touchingly, beseechingly, overarching, search, search for, research, researcher, in search of, research lab, search party, search engine, search warrant, market research, shingly, laughingly, soothingly, scorching, research and development, astonishingly, archive, anarchist, archives, thearchy, urchin, archivist, architect, monarchist.