Random good picture Not show
(1) You will have a lot of baraka here, selling milk.
(2) "Our dear son, Excellency, Baraka Hussein Abu oumama, your intervention is the name of the USA. is a must, so that Nato (NATO) would withdraw finally from the Libyan affair, " Gadhafi wrote.
(3) The propaganda-filled plays of this movement—by Baraka, Charles Fuller, and Ed Bullins, among others—are, for the most part, forgettable. Sentencedict.com
(4) The campaigns of Democrats Baraka Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton dismissed the McCain plan as a continuation of George Bush's policies.
(5) In Baraka, one survivor recalled: "They tried to make my older brother rape me.
(6) S. and European sites, among others, Baraka captures not only the harmony, but also the calamity that humans and nature have visited upon the earth.
(7) Baraka (blessings) upon them!
(8) A rich buffet breakfast is served in the Baraka Restaurant which is known as one of the best restaurants in the Budapest.
(9) I arrived in Baraka, a town on Lake Tanganyika that was overrun with Congolese soldiers and international aid workers, in February 2007.
(10) A visit to Moulay Ismail's final resting place is believed to bring baraka—divine blessing.
(11) She began to make a fuss asking from where he got the coins. Finally he told her that it was the baraka of the Shaykh.
(12) State-run National News Agency said the blast could have been aimed at Ali Baraka, a member of the Palestinian Hamas movement in Lebanon.
More similar words: mubarak, krakatoa, krakatau, Barbara, arak, karakul, parakeet, hara-kiri, karakoram, parakeratosis, capybara, aldebaran, subarachnoid, parallel bars, embarassment, subarachnoid space, barbarously, barbarossa, barbarous, barbarity, barbarism, barbarian, barbaric, barbary, mount ararat, AKA, a.k.a., taka, haka, dhaka.