Random good picture Not show
1) Conservatives groused they were not ready commit political hara-kiri.
2) Defeated warriors (samurai) often resorted to hara-kiri.
3) Imagine several situation, when " Hara-Kiri" may be useful for you.
4) From the 17th to 19th centuries, hara-kiri was a form of death penalty, disguised as suicide, for accused individuals of Japan's warrior class.
5) The idea that imposing austerity is political hara-kiri is widely held.
6) HARA-KIRI is a uniquely Japanese form of suicide. Its corporate equivalent is karoshi,(http://sentencedict.com/hara-kiri.html) "death by overwork".
7) From the 12th to 17th centuries, hara-kiri was a form of ritual suicide in Japan.
8) The Kamikazes used suicide air strikes because they followed ritual of altruistic suicide (Hara-kiri).
9) Its typical modus operandi is not to bid but threaten effectively to liquidate the trust, a vote of corporate hara-kiri.
10) For a while I was afraid she was going to commit hara-kiri by eating one of her own concoctions.
11) Thus, these leaders are befooling themselves and are committing hara-kiri because Delhi and Washington cannot rescue them.
12) Japanese soldier: Open one gun to wounded companion or killed the woman children of people on one's own side completely, tossed the rifle again next, look for a small knife hara-kiri.
13) Reflecting the extent of anger in Congress over AIG, the normally placid Republican senator Charles Grassley today refused to apologise for suggesting AIG executives commit hara-kiri.
14) All of this means that Japan is rushing toward a demographic hara-kiri.
15) But cutting out too much of the middle can start to look like corporate hara-kiri.
More similar words: fakir, rakish, parakeet, harass, sahara, charade, pharaoh, charades, harangue, charabanc, character, harassment, characterize, out of character, characteristic, as sharp as a razor, characterisation, cast of characters, characterization, uncharacteristic, sexual harassment, fictional character, device characteristic, kirk, skirt, outskirt, dunkirk, skirting, skirmish, outskirts.