Random good picture Not show
(1) Martinez expressed confidence of victory at the ballot box.
(2) The people make their wishes known through the ballot box.
(3) The people have expressed their views through the ballot box.
(4) Another ballot box was available at the central library.
(5) The issue will be decided at the ballot box.
(6) She went to the ballot box touching her hat.
(7) They equally fear losing power through the ballot box.
(8) The voters have expressed their views at the ballot box.
(9) He placed his voting paper in a special ballot box in Middlesbrough town hall.
(10) A Government which is not accountable through the ballot box is not a democratic Government.
(11) H.. Doing traffic engineering at the ballot box is fools' work.
(12) They are determined to win power through the ballot box, not by violence.
(13) It's called a ballot box.
(14) Please put your ballots in this ballot box.
(15) The seal on the ballot box has been tampered with.
(16) Like everyone else, they will be able to pass judgment by means of the ballot box.
(17) Nor could labour interests be effectively pursued through the ballot box. Sentencedict.com
(18) Will the Prime Minister now put it to the test through the ballot box and let the people decide on his record?
(19) Haider and his followers have been gradually building their support at the ballot box for the past decade.
(20) The way to resolve political differences is through debate, dialogue and the ballot box, not on the streets.
(21) The power that older people might have collectively through the ballot box is not exercised.
(22) The one thing politicians care about more than anything else is the ballot box.
(23) Accordingly, that liberty need not seek refuge at the ballot box.
(24) Parties associated with policies of increasing taxation and growing public expenditure appeared to be less popular at the ballot box.
(25) No society which believes in democratic values can allow the ballot box to be overridden by the bomb and the bullet.
(26) And the people here have changed several governments through the ballot box.
(27) I would like my vote to be 100 percent secret between me and the ballot box.
(28) Democracy barely counts, as even parties thumped at the ballot box return to office.
(29) But as important as elections are, democracy is not just about the ballot box.
(30) Members were asked to place their votes in the ballot box.
More similar words: ballot, absentee ballot, potboiler, postbox, football, allot, allotrope, allotment, balloon, guillotine, balloonist, trial balloon, box, potbelly, root beer, box up, gearbox, outbound, if it had not been for, pencil box, tinderbox, strongbox, at bottom, dust bowl, textbook, witness box, pandora's box, roll-on roll-off, eastbound, cut both ways.