Similar words: switch, switch on, switch off, make friends with, wait and see, short and sweet, bewitched, witchcraft. Meaning: n. a deceptive way of selling that involves advertising a product at a very low price in order to attract customers who are then persuaded to switch to a more expensive product.
Random good picture Not show
1. An article on bait and switch fraud.
2. Not all luxury brands do the bait and switch.
3. The Dodd bill would help end "bait and switch" tactics like promising a very low interest rate then adding hidden fees and other charges.
4. Maybe it was all a game of bait and switch.
5. The ploy was a bait and switch, an act of emotional blackmail.
6. Socialists styled themselves as liberals and then spoke glowingly of democracy, executing a deft bait and switch to supplant liberty with majoritarianism.
7. Now that you're here, I confess to a little bait and switch.
8. Not only did he believe that Google had performed a bait and switch on him... but he also felt Google had stolen Apple's intellectual property to do so.
9. Calling the West’s bargain with Libya “an invasion tactic to disarm the country, ” the official said it amounted to a bait and switch approach.
More similar words: switch, switch on, switch off, make friends with, wait and see, short and sweet, bewitched, witchcraft, bait, groundswell, swallow the bait, itch, itchy, pitch, hitch, bitch, ditch, stitch, pitcher, glitch, itching, pitch in, kitchen, britches, switzerland, standstill, come to terms with, heart and soul, litany, catch up with.