Similar words: baby, baboon, boom, booming, customer, come round, astronomer, anybody. Meaning: n. a member of the baby boom generation in the 1950s.
Random good picture Not show
1. Being a baby boomer, you just had to be influenced by these characters.
2. For starters, only about half of baby boomers have any retirement account at all.
3. The baby boomers reached the age brackets in which workers are normally highiy efficient.
4. Pessimism is especially high among baby boomers, with twice as many expecting family income to drop this year as last.
5. But a major factor is that many baby boomers are moving into their peak earning years, according to Sheehan.
6. The oldest baby boomers turn 50 in 1996 and most are in their late 30s and 40s.
7. Like other baby boomers who delayed parenthood, she will spend the next two decades defying contemporary ideas of aging.
8. "Baby boomers" are the largest cohort of Americans living today.
9. With an aging baby boomer generation, healthcare continues to make a strong showing.
10. As a result, he’s a typical baby boomer — openly critical of Japan’s obsession with capitalism.
11. Fukasawa said Japanese men from the baby boomer generation were typically aggressive and proactive when it came to romance and sex.
12. They created the teenager , the yuppie, the baby boomer[sentencedict.com], the singleton and the metrosexual.
13. That was true of the baby boomer generation of Greeks, now in their 50s and 60s, and the baby boomer politicians.
14. And the Southeast is seeing growing numbers of service jobs attracting young singles as well as mobile baby boomers.
15. I am 39, and like so many of the baby boomers, I have invested in mutual funds.
16. That situation is expected to continue until about 2012, when the baby boomers begin retiring.
17. The product is among the many foods and cosmetics aimed at baby boomers hoping to preserve their youthful energy and looks.
18. The program is expected to run short of money when an onslaught of baby boomers become eligible.
19. Biotechs are among those expected to attract a whack of capital as the Baby Boomers age and the study of genomics advances.
20. These managers were from the transitional period between the Organization Man age and the baby boomer generation.
21. Initially developed for the infirm or elderly, Ensure has made inroads among aging baby boomers, thanks to aggressive marketing.
22. Demographic factors clearly bullish, with retirement worries pushing more and more baby boomers to invest.
23. One big unknown is whether fund managers and their baby boomer clients will panic if the market continues to drop.
24. They can no longer rely on conventional market research to predict accurately the spending habits of ageing baby boomers or their children.
25. The big growth in fund investment seems to have come from baby boomer households with annual incomes above $ 50, 000.
25. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
26. Today, some sources of funding that might help you and your Baby Boomer business through the credit crunch.
27. For more than a quarter-century, Mr. Dychtwald, 60 and thus himself a baby boomer, has been trying to rebrand aging as a positive phenomenon.
28. The Jarvik campaign was pulled in favor of one featuring an average Baby Boomer, back in September.
29. Don't whine about it, or you'll sound like a baby boomer.
30. Many of the resources on the site are available to all small businesses, but it’s nice to see them packaged for Baby Boomer business owners.