Synonym: at a time, at one time, directly, forthwith, immediately, in real time, instantly, like a shot, now, right away, straight off, straightaway. Similar words: all at once, at one time, once, conciliatory, concert, concede, concern, concept. Meaning: adv. 1. without delay or hesitation; with no time intervening 2. simultaneously.
Random good picture Not show
(8) If necessary I can come at once.
(9) I took the hint and left at once.
(10) She determined to go at once.
(11) The President fastened on the idea at once.
(12) The receptionist recognized him at once.
(13) Regarding John, I will write to him at once.
(14) He suggests you leave here at once.
(15) They must radiocast the message at once.
(16) Have him in at once, please.
(17) Don't mint at it;do it at once.
(18) Let him in at once.
(19) I'm leaving for Rome at once.
(20) He didn't approach the front door at once.
(21) He altered his face all at once.
(22) Everyone began talking at once.
(23) Do me the favour to deny me at once.
(24) We ought to start at once.
(25) They received orders to start at once.
(26) The place at once enraptured me.
(27) She wanted to laugh and weep all at once.
(28) This rubbish should be carted away at once.
(29) Unless you go at once you will be late.
(30) please hand your homework in at once.
More similar words: all at once, at one time, once, conciliatory, concert, concede, concern, concept, once more, conceive, conception, concerning, concentrate, once in a while, concentrating, once upon a time, concentration, tone, get on, put on, act on, button, sit on, rest on, wait on, cotton, atop, count on, button up, report on.