Random good picture Not show
1. He wanted her at any cost, even if it meant giving up everything he had.
2. He is determined to win at any cost.
3. This relentless pursuit of growth and increased profit at any cost is questionable.
4. Instead, we have the enterprise society where profit at any cost has become the holy grail.
5. Their determination to win at any cost, brought world criticism as the details of massacres such as Mai Lai emerged.
6. At any cost, he wanted to find his lost dog.
7. We will do it at any cost.
8. He ordered the army to recapture the camp at any cost.
9. They want to villainize law enforcement at any cost.
10. This indifference must be broken up at any cost.
11. Nor should central banks stimulate to avoid recession at any cost.
12. They determined to do this at any cost.
13. The stolen painting must be recovered at any cost.
14. Generally speaking, they may avoid conflicts at any cost.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. It was necessary, at any cost, to enlarge the aperture still further.
16. We are supposed to carry out this task at any cost.
17. I'm determined to attain my purpose at any cost.
18. She desires to succeed in business at any cost.
19. This book is of such importance that it must be published at any cost.
20. This is just another shameless attempt by the Opposition to gain power at any cost.
21. Because the excess of campaign fund raising, of winning at any cost, is eroding public faith in the entire system.
22. Caterers can no longer afford to look for a machine that gives performance at any cost.
23. General Vladimir Fyodorov led an ultranationalist government to power in 2002 on a platform pledged to eliminating organized crime at any cost.
24. But actually their job was to be playing volleyball at any cost.
25. For many scientists the case symbolises what they see as the unfair victimisation of the scientific community by those seeking to preserve natural environments at any cost.
26. The Heat will have a mark on them every single game they play, and Wade has to believe that teams are not going to let him get easy baskets at any cost.
27. Thrown back upon themselves , they decided to go the whole hog at any cost.
28. It would be wrong to portray his life as a calculated ascent to power at any cost.
29. The Russian masses, however, were resolute to end the war. At any cost.
30. On second thoughts, I'll do the experiment at once at any cost.
More similar words: at all costs, cost, costly, costume, at the cost of, the cost of living, at any rate, at any time, first and foremost, in any case, by contrast, by comparison, at all, data, ecosystem, fatal, not at all, at a time, catalog, at a loss, most, host, database, boost, ghost, at all times, foster, almost, poster, at most.