Random good picture Not show
1. He held the dirty rag at arm's length .
2. He keeps all his clients at arm's length.
3. She had always kept his family at arm's length.
4. I held it at arm's length.
5. He has to hold newspapers at arm's length to focus on the print.
6. Petra keeps all men at arm's length to avoid getting hurt.
7. He struck a match, and held it at arm's length.
8. This involves holding out a bar at arm's length and then rotating it.
9. I handed it to him at arm's length, not knowing what he was about to do.
10. The inspection section must work at arm's length from the provider units, and so on.
11. She prefers to keep her relations at arm's length.
12. I keep him at arm's length.
13. We had best keep them at arm's length.
14. He held his attacker at arm's length.
15. I handed it to him at arm's length.
16. Keep some at arm's length.
17. It is considered that both arm's length financing and relational financing possess economic rationality from the analysis of their internal efficiency, with the trend of combination.
18. In any event, documentation to justify the arm's length principle for the intercompany borrowings appears to be a good strategy to distant from the 5% penalty tax in case of any adjustment.
19. Soon he was within arm's length of the girl, but the way was blocked by an enormous prole and an almost equally enormous woman, presumably his wife, who seemed to form an impenetrable wall of flesh.
20. She kept him at arm's length during the first week.
21. I always had the feeling she was keeping me at arm's length.
22. Economic policies kept the Soviet Union and Japan at arm's length during the Cold War.
23. Clearly, orthodox ministerial responsibility could not be extended to them without undermining the arm's length principle.
24. One way would be to hold up a pencil at arm's length and measure their relative sizes as an artist might.
25. Sensing she was being watched, she spun round to face the doorway, the Beretta gripped tightly at arm's length.
26. Microscopes can only be used for close work, telescopes for viewing objects from arm's length distance to infinity.
27. Try this trick, though: Using a pencil eraser or similar object held at arm's length, gauge the size of the moon when it's near the horizon and again later when it's higher up and seems smaller.
28. You are a girl and you should keep boys at arm's length.sentence dictionary
29. The conspicuous orange and white clownfish and the neon bicolor angelfish seemed to keep an arm's length away, while the black and yellow butterfly fish came right up and ate out of my hand.
30. James rarely speak to his wife, he keeps her at arm's length.
More similar words: length, lengthy, at length, lengthways, strength, strengthen, arms, seeing that, arms race, with open arms, living thing, slender, challenge, challenged, terms, in terms, in terms of, slew, isle, come to terms with, owing to, hassle, sleek, aisle, sleep, belong to, longtime, long-term, sleeve, sleazy.