Random good picture Not show
1. An appeals court had ruled that they could not get a fair trial in Los Angeles.
2. An appeals court overturned the convictions in 1979.
3. Not according to a 1989 federal appeals court decision.
4. A Chicago-based federal appeals court overturned the decision.
5. A federal appeals court ruled in James's favor.
6. The appeals court ruled that the case was not dead even though the magazine ultimately published its article.
7. The appeals court effectively removed Judge Thomas Penfield Jackson from the case by remanding it to another court for further review.
8. His position, affirmed by the state Appeals Court, has heartened some youth justice experts.
9. The federal appeals court agreed with him(Sentencedict.com), saying that the White House demand for secrecy would lead to abuses.
10. However, a federal appeals court granted a stay on the order.
11. A Pennsylvania state appeals court also has said a state airbag lawsuit can proceed despite federal safety rules.
12. Then, last Friday, a federal appeals court lifted the ban on blocking e-mail.
13. A federal appeals court has lifted the injunction, allowing for extraditions until the constitutionality of the statute is decided next year.
14. The 4-4 tie upholds a federal appeals court decision in Lotus's copyright infringement lawsuit.
15. Because of that conclusion, the appeals court did not address whether the association's recruiting rule violated the First Amendment.
16. The federal appeals court noted that it was not ruling on the privilege of White House confidentiality when Congress demands documents.
17. A federal appeals court upheld the ban, approved by California voters in 1996.
18. But a federal appeals court held that in this case it was not a constitutionally protected educational activity.
19. Although the appeals court was unanimous in reversing the lower court, the judges each had different reasons for their conclusions.
20. After the Missouri trial, a federal appeals court ruled that Elwell should not have been allowed to testify.http://Sentencedict.com
21. A legal challenge was launched by the Defenders of Wildlife group and other bodies, and upheld by the federal appeals court.
22. It imperiously overruled not only the Florida court but also the federal appeals court in Atlanta.
23. Legally challenged by opponents since the Nov. 5 election, it was upheld by a federal appeals court in late August.
24. Meanwhile the Republicans were considering whether to take their fight to block a manual count to to an appeals court.
25. The Louisiana legislation had also been declared unconstitutional in September by a federal appeals court.
26. His case raises a number of issues about controversial speech and illustrates how one federal appeals court treated them.
27. Those certificates nearly doubled in value within hours after the appeals court decision was announced last summer.
28. The students claimed that their rights under the Equal Access Act were violated, and a federal appeals court agreed.
29. A federal judge had dismissed the action, and the appeals court overturned that decision.
30. Sears is challenging this in a case now before a Denver appeals court.
More similar words: appeal, appeal to, appealing, appear, appease, reappear, disappear, appeasing, discourtesy, appearance, discourteous, appeasement, disappearing, court, courtier, courtesy, repeal, courtroom, courteous, courtyard, tapped, wrapper, capped, flapper, happen, scour, scout, supreme court, courteously, appetite.