Random good picture Not show
1. Anwar Sadat and Yitzhak Rabin inherited the earth that covers their graves.
2. He was vice president to Anwar Sadat.
3. His successor, Anwar Sadat, freed political prisoners, revived the economy and won a peace agreement with Israel that got back what Nasser had lost.
4. Since 1981 after the assassination of Egyptian President Anwar Sadat, Hosni Mubarak of Egypt in charge of the political arena today.
5. Anwar Sadat and King Hussein crossed important thresholds, and their boldness and vision mobilized peace constituencies in Israel and paved the way for lasting agreements.
6. In the 1970s under Anwar Sadat, and with encouragement from his wife Jehan, women made further gains. But since then progress has been stalled by the growing power of conservative religious groups.
7. The assassination of Anwar Sadat in 1981 by an Islamic extremist led to a crackdown and the banning of Islamic political parties across the Arab world.
8. Anwar Sadat was assassinated because many people did not like his peace politics with Israel.
9. Egypt has had full diplomatic relations with Israel since the 1979 Camp David peace accords were signed by former Egyptian President Anwar Sadat and Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin.
10. It was amid turmoil that Hosni Mubarak became president when his predecessor Anwar Sadat was assassinated in 1981.
11. In 1981, Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, Carter and Ronald Reagan gathered to discuss policy for the region, prior to leaving for the funeral of the assassinated Egyptian leader Anwar Sadat.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
12. He worked as a senior information official for both Abdel Nasser and Anwar Sadat, Abdel Nasser's successor as president.
13. Was dissolved before the National Democratic Party is ready for the new National Party changed its name, leader by the late former President Anwar Sadat Talat Sadat, nephew as.
14. Such developments were responsible for the assassination of Nasser’s successor, Anwar Sadat, in 1981, and for later terrorist attacks against tourists.
15. I also notice that he looks vaguely Middle Eastern and that he dyes his hair an unnatural black. He has morphed into Anwar Sadat, the Egyptian president murdered by terrorists years ago.
16. Yet it was Begin who signed the historic peace treaty with Egypt's Anwar Sadat.
17. The military was originally Mubarak's power base, just as it had been for his predecessors, Gamal Abdel Nasser and Anwar Sadat.
More similar words: korean war, Warsaw pact, hearsay, inward, inwards, inwardly, rehearsal, earthenware, degradation, head and shoulders above, meanwhile, runway, sad, sadly, sadism, saddle, sadist, unwavering, sadness, sadistic, dada, ambassador, radar, adage, adapt, years, harsh, shears, bursa, nowaday.