Random good picture Not show
1. The problem would be repeated ad infinitum.
2. This cycle repeats itself ad infinitum.
3. You cannot stay here ad infinitum without paying rent.
4. You cannot stay here ad infinitum without paying any rent.
5. I don't want to go on working here ad infinitum.
6. DNA can copy itself within a cell ad infinitum.
6. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
7. Time proves, delivers, alters and eradicates ad infinitum.
8. Theoretically this can carry on ad infinitum.
9. I have to explain A, then B, and C, and so on ad infinitum.
10. Without protection schemes, songs in digital form can be copied ad infinitum over the Internet.
11. There was the more significant variation of allowing folders to reside within folders, ad infinitum.
12. The TV station just shows repeats of old comedy programmes ad infinitum.
13. After all, theatre is a much harder thing to commodify than many other art forms because its value derives from its liveness, and cannot be reproduced and sold ad infinitum.
14. Their banks commanded huge market capitalisations, as financial markets extended their growth ad infinitum.
More similar words: infinite, finite, affinity, definite, definitive, definitely, definition, finite element, confine, confined, infidel, finis, infirmity, confinement, finish, infidelity, fading, finished, reading, leading, trading, furniture, magnitude, finish up, trinity, initial, in itself, dining, initially, initiate.