Random good picture Not show
1. I must grasp my present time to actualise my organisation.
2. But I actualise that exclusive today do I genuinely see what he meant.
3. It is a necessarily existing source of all actuality, which actualises a subset of possibilities by a contingent act of will.
4. It is not the case, therefore, that every possible universe can be actualised.
5. He would distinguish the various forms in which meaning may be actualised from the underlying structures on which meaning rests.
6. The Vision of Joy Children's Language School, Hefei, is to have each student actualise his or her greatest potential in English, upon which to build a solid foundation for future success.
7. There is the particularity of multi-life cycle(PMLC) for manufacturing products, it brings a new problem for enterprises how to actualise the continuous quality improvement(CQI).
More similar words: actuality, actualize, actualization, intellectualism, conceptualise, actual, factual, actually, contractual, punctuality, mutualism, intellectualize, ritualistic, equalise, contractual liability, visualise, visualised, punctual, victuals, punctually, effectual, actuary, actuate, effectually, ineffectual, actuarial, intellectual, ineffectually, intellectually, ritualize.