Random good picture Not show
1. Bull fights are highly ritualized by centuries of performance.
2. That was a ritualized occasion of the greatest social necessity.
3. I believe they were in the process of ritualized rutting when I charged out at midnight and drove off in my Jeep.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. A ritualized fight will often proceed through several stages, like a tournament.
5. If you don't ritualize a specific bedtime, you'll end up finding ways to stay up later, just the way you do now.
6. This year 2012 will enable you to ritualize your daily newspaper according to the innovations which emergent in your life, in parallel with your major aspirations.
7. Chinese ritualize and celebrate each day in a customary manner.
8. Art Life, modern myth, Ritualize , Emotionalize, Being of Authority.
9. How can we make our use of praise discriminating and therefore meaningful, rather than profligate or ritualized?
10. Shi Qing's works attempt to create a "stage" ambiance, with the help of the combined possibilities of artistic media, to ritualize everyday life through symbolism.
More similar words: actualize, ritualistic, spirituality, ritual, ritually, spiritual, spiritually, equalize, visualize, actualization, individualized, habitual, habitually, mutualism, actuality, punctuality, realize, virtual image, scandalize, localize, finalize, normalize, vandalize, penalize, vocalize, realized, idealize, conceptualise, dualization, tantalize.