Random good picture Not show
1) The desire for publicity became her Achilles' heel.
2) I think Frank's vanity is his Achilles' heel.
3) The enemy had an Achilles' heel somewhere, if only he could find it.
4) It was her Achilles' heel.
5) Measuring the microclimate was the expedition's achilles' heel.
6) The team's offense is their Achilles' heel.
7) Marketing traditionally has been an Achilles' heel for phone companies because of their monopoly mind-set.
8) If not correctly understood it can be the Achilles' heel of a complicated chain of investigations.
9) Cara had one very big Achilles' heel - Barnaby Stewart.
10) You have probably understood that mosquitoes are my Achilles' heel.
11) The hidden Achilles' heel is that while we've found ways to educate scientists in the humanities,(http://sentencedict.com/achilles' heel.html) the reverse has never really happened.
12) They claim to have found "a viral Achilles' heel" that could lead to the development of a flu vaccine.
13) The Achilles' heel is that Mr. Ahmadinejad's popular appeal only works when the West is unpopular, and nothing could be more unpopular to Iranians than a US-inspired attack.
14) Productivity growth, long Europe's Achilles' heel, was slightly higher than in the United States last year.
15) Liquidity turned out to be the Achilles' heel of the Ivy League model.
16) Oil is the Achilles' heel of the trade picture now.
17) Users themselves can be the Achilles' heel of security systems because of their propensities for error and their tendency (however unwittingly) to trade data safety for ease of use.
18) The Achilles' heel of the viewpoint lies in its infeasibility.
19) "His Achilles' heel is the spending and that's what ultimately will catch up with him," said Republican strategist Scott Reed.
20) Parsing is the Achilles' heel of Ruby implementations and for us it is a non-issue.
21) The researchers believe further investigations of these new interactions may reveal an "Achilles' heel" in the biology of APP that can be exploited for diagnosis or therapy.
22) While not necessarily an Achilles' heel for the Android ecosystem itself - its momentum is too far along for that now - at the least, it's a cause for concern.
23) Paris then shot an arrow at Achilles' heel and killed him.
24) Every villain has his Achilles' heel. And microscopic scoundrels are no exception.
25) If beauty is the chink in our perilously thin female armor, motherhood is our Achilles' heel.
26) Decoys that can confuse the homing sensor in the interceptor are the Achilles' heel of this system.
27) But, as at Loch Lomond, it was the hotel that was to prove the development's Achilles' heel.
28) Cecilia is a very good dancer but she is too short. That's her Achilles' heel.
29) I hate her because she's always acting high-and-mighty. This may be her Achilles' heel.
30) Peter should have a good chance of winning but his Achilles' heel is his carelessness.
More similar words: achilles, chilled, chill, versailles, hillbilly, heel, pinwheel, color wheel, wheelchair, ferris wheel, wheelbarrow, wheel and axle, flesh, child, flesh out, hill, childish, children, heedless, uphill, grandchild, only child, machine, achieve, poaching, teaching, flesh and blood, bleaching, millet, achievable.