Random good picture Not show
1. He has a variety of interests.
2. Janet edited books for a variety of publishers.
3. He resigned for a variety of reasons.
4. The climbers strapped on a variety of equipment.
5. The bowl contained a variety of fruit.
6. The girls come from a variety of different backgrounds.
7. The shopping-centre sells a variety of goods.
8. The dish was accompanied by a variety of pickles.
9. Computers can perform a variety of tasks.
10. In your new job you will perform a variety of functions.
11. This tool can be used in a variety of ways.
12. The students come from a variety of social classes .
13. The conference brought together historians working in a variety of fields.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. The students are from a variety of ethnic backgrounds.
15. People change their mind for a variety of reasons.
16. The speaker discoursed knowledgeably on a variety of subjects.
17. Yulan magnolia can adapt to a variety of soils.
18. The department store carries a variety of leather shoes.
19. They strapped on a variety of equipment.
20. The people interviewed followed a variety of occupations.
21. Religious faith expresses itself in a variety of ways.
22. She does a variety of fitness activities.
23. The college offers courses in a variety of trades.
24. This passage is open to a variety of interpretations.
25. We're moving forward on a variety of fronts.
26. The task requires a variety of skills and experience.
27. A variety of Russian goods are forwarded through Sweden.
28. He left for a variety of reasons.
29. At school we learn a variety of things.
30. This herb has a variety of uses.
More similar words: a variety, variety, anxiety, society, various, variable, variation, vary, naval, Soviet, quietly, pay off, lay off, buy off, available, by way of, playoff, avant-garde, twentieth, carry off, a body of, be available, availability, in the way of, in memory of, arid, at the mercy of, dried, arise, series.