Random good picture Not show
1) A new razor gives a close shave.
2) A sharp razor gives a close shave.
3) United had a close shave when Liverpool almost scored.
4) Phew, that was a close shave.
5) I had a close shave this morning, some idiot almost knocked me off my bike.
6) You had a close shave, but you knew when you accepted this job that there would be risks.
7) Had a close shave by the looks of you.
8) And so we all had a close shave once a term.
9) Now the challenge is complete, he is considering a close shave, probably in the name of charity.
10) Would you like to have a close shave?
11) The shot missed him, but it a close shave.
12) That car almost hit us. What a close shave!
13) Yes. I'd feel very comfortable after having a close shave.
14) While the barber is foaming him up[sentencedict.com], he a close shave around the cheeks.
15) Fortunately, Mr. A had a close shave but avoided an accident.
16) Mr. Green: Yes , I'd feel very comfortable a close shave.
17) That was a close shave . The car just missed that perambulator.
18) I can't seem to get a close shave around my chin area.
19) That was a close shave, nearly leaving your passport behind.
20) When an accident nearly happens, we say it is a close shave or a narrow shave.
21) I had to rinse quite often to get rid of debris, but it did give a close shave.
22) His life is no longer in danger,[http://sentencedict.com/a close shave.html] but it was a close shave.
23) B : Well , your hair is done. Would you like to have a close shave.
24) Hairdresser: Well , your hair is done. Would you like to a close shave?
25) His life is no longer in any danger, but it was a close shave.
More similar words: close shave, closest, shave, close, closer, closet, closely, close up, close to, close off, close in, disclose, close down, be close to, disclosed, lose sight of, close at hand, supply closet, close quarters, closed primary, have, haven, foreshadow, moses, behave, have to, have on, take shape, lose, have sex.