Random good picture Not show
1. Father Stephen Lea administered the last rites to the dead men.
2. The priest was called to administer the last rites.
3. A priest came to give him the last rites .
4. It might as well have been the last rites.
5. The priest was killed as he was giving the last rites to a dying man.
6. When a priest arrived to administer the last rites, Mansell sent him away.
7. A beloved priest died giving the last rites to a firefighter.
8. Refuse the last rites to Moliere!
9. The priest administered the last rites.
10. I want him to receive the last rites while he is still conscious.
11. The chaplain said the last rites.
12. to administer the last rites to sb.
13. He tended to the people while they were dying, gave them the Last Rites and everything, buried them.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. So he did what he has become accustomed to doing - gave the last rites.
15. People can't digest the fact that a comedian can behave normally in his day to day life. The worst was the time when my father died and I was performing the last rites and somebody asked me questions like "How much do you earn?" and "Which is your next release"? Asrani
16. Your marriage has got off to an unfortunate start but it doesn't warrant the last rites just yet.
17. The General somehow obtained a coffin and lent every assistance toward the last rites.
More similar words: last, blast, at last, write, plastic, write up, write out, write off, write down, favorite, criteria, in the least, strip, string, strike, strict, not in the least, striking, district, restrict, strictly, distribute, industrial, astronomer, restriction, distribution, infrastructure, test, testing, contest.