Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Information that would allow the interconversion of coefficients based on those two measurement techniques is lacking.
2. For example, fumarase catalyzes the interconversion of malic acid and fumaric acid.
3. And finally the interconversion between Ethernet and CAN bus was realized.
4. We assume that no interconversion takes place.
5. This same basic cycle could also operate on the interconversion of carbon dioxide into carbon monoxide plus oxygen.
6. By analyzing the theory of geographic coordinates and rectangular coordinates interconversion, algorithmic researches and completion of coordinate conversion programming has been discussed.
7. Aromatic cytokinins metabolism is classified under four broad headings : interconversion, hydroxylation, conjugation and oxidation.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. Serine hydroxymethyltransferase(SHMT) is widely distributed in nature, being found in prokaryote and eukaryote and catalyzes the reversible interconversion of serine and glycine.
9. The present invention discloses a novel polypeptide, human guanine interconversion factor 12, polynucleotides encoding this polypeptide and DNA recombination process to produce the polypeptide.
10. Adenylate kinase(AK) is a phosphotransferase enzyme that catalyzes the interconversion of adenine nucleotides, and plays an important role in cellular energy homeostasis.
More similar words: interconvertible, conversion, reconversion, bioconversion, conversion rate, conversion cost, energy conversion, conversion factor, conversion factors, conversion disorder, interconnection, inversion, conversation, interconnect, conversational, introversion, conversationally, interconnected, temperature inversion, interconnecting, intercommunion, conversationalist, intercontinental, interconnectedness, intercession, intercommunication, converse, interstate commerce commission, conversant, conversely.