Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. There are two almost non - interconvertible modifications.
2. Thus, the elements would be interconvertible, so this idea was a precursor to alchemy.
3. The enzyme may exist in two interconvertible, active forms which possess different activation energies.
4. After series of related and interconvertible pathways, a steady - state condition is reached.
5. Find out the interconvertible conditions.
6. The subduction of oceanic plates has two tectonic actions of subduction accretion and subduction erosion, which ar interconvertible in different time and space.
More similar words: convertible, convertible bond, incontrovertible, converting, converter, interconnect, interconnected, interconnection, intercontinental, catalytic converter, convert, intercom, converted, intercourse, contemptible, intercommunicate, sexual intercourse, interchangeable, vertical integration, perceptible, imperceptible, converge, converse, interchangeable parts, conversely, conversion, conversant, converging, convergent, convergence.