Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. His intercession could be of help to the tribe.
2. Several political prisoners have been released through the intercession of Amnesty International.
3. Through the intercession of him, my request was granted.
4. To offer such intercession is considered at least a presumption and at worst occultist, using the magic of candles.
5. But how much greater the glory of intercession!
6. By means of intercession God's blessing is poured out at home and abroad.
7. She said she did not need intercession about her marriage.
8. The intercession has made a rapid progress.
9. We should establish civil intercession consciousness and complete system of it. At the same time[sentencedict.com/intercession.html], we should be cautious to using retrial procedure on the ending cases.
10. Intercession is to be the great link between heaven and earth.
11. Peter, at the intercession of old Savelitch, was spared by Pougatcheff.
12. The introduction of the people's intercession prepositive procedure is in favor of optimizing the distribution of dissension-solving resources and improving the dissension-solving system.
13. A true intercession and a deeper adoration will ever be found to be inseparable.
14. Dickens had humorously suggested a special service of intercession at St. Paul's cathedral.
15. What an unspeakable blessing there is in intercession.
16. The achieved agreement after intercession is as valid as the quasi - judicial writ.
17. Adoration will give new power for intercession.
18. First licensed by Bishop Lacey of Exeter in 1436 it was used for special intercession by barren women seeking fertility.
19. They were thus left to fend for themselves, aided only by the diplomatic intercession of the Protestant Cantons.
20. Only those who keep a dialogue going will be able to put in a word for persons in need of intercession.
21. The Lord Jesus has in very deed taken us up into a partnership with Himself, in carrying out the great work of intercession.
22. The better we know God the more wonderful becomes our insight into the power of intercession.
23. For it is sanctified through the word of God and intercession.
24. God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew . Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying.
25. John Paul's beatification means he has had a miracle attributed to his intercession.
26. The pouring out of the soul — that is the Divine meaning of intercession.
27. Tim. 4:5 For it is sanctified through the word of God and intercession.
28. For he bore the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.
29. John Paul's beatification means he has had a miracle attributed to his intercession. Another miracle will need to be recognized for him to become a saint.
30. This veneration especially takes the form of prayer for intercession with her Son, Jesus Christ.
More similar words: intercessor, intermission, intercede, intercept, cession, secession, accession, recession, precession, concession, succession, procession, interstate commerce, ecological succession, percussion, intercom, expressionless, repercussion, intercity, intercourse, session, interchange, interconnect, obsession, oppression, expression, impression, repression, profession, depression.