Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The radical interconnectedness of culture is redeemed for a radical politics, and via transgressive reinscription.
2. It's a transformation moment towards interconnectedness and away from isolation.
3. The climate events reflect humanity's interconnectedness. They are also a warning. Today's triple threat of energy, climate and food challenges affects us all.
4. Our growing, global interconnectedness via the internet is a great opportunity, both for corporations, their employees and the public.
5. Finally, our electronic interconnectedness spreads panic just as far and just as fast.
6. To get a handle on all this interconnectedness and grasp the ways information travels through complex systems, theorists have spawned a new field called network science.
7. This is a reflection of the oneness and interconnectedness of all of life.
8. You can do all of the above as an individual, but the web is about interconnectedness, so the next step is to get involved in the community.
9. Let us also recognize that older generations themselves stand to learn a great deal from the experiences and examples of young people as they come of age in a world of accelerating interconnectedness.
10. Lastly,(sentencedict.com) it will contend that this is just the beginning of an exciting new era of global interconnectedness that will spread ideas and innovations around the world faster than ever before.
11. But I also think there is a greater understanding of the interconnectedness of things, that what they do in their individual lives can have broader implications.
12. Diversity of ecosystems, behaviors, and processes are important too, contributing richness and beauty, robustness and flexibility and interconnectedness to the living communities on Earth.
13. Of the communities I've lived in or have been part of, it has more interconnectedness to it.
14. We have been told that the financial crisis is so severe and so contagious because it comes at a time of unprecedented interconnectedness.
15. To make smart meter and smart grid initiatives work, utility providers must deal with an incredible amount of software interconnectedness and legacy enablement.
16. This is an excellent proposal which would go a long way in reducing the interconnectedness of markets and preventing contagion, but it would not regulate derivatives.
17. In any case, wise people have a deeper understanding of the interconnectedness of life and understand the science of cause and effect.
18. Just as the crisis has been international because of interconnectedness, the reforms will need to be multilateral.
19. Before long, research and policymaking – both at the national and international level – will need to reflect this interconnectedness.
20. In the era of globalization and given the size and the degree of interconnectedness of the two countries, China and the US can be regarded as a community of interests.
21. Second, the frequency, intensity, and unpredictability of our crises will only increase due to the interconnectedness and interdependence of our world.
22. "Timewave zero" is a numerological formula that purports to calculate the ebb and flow of "novelty", defined as increase in the universe's interconnectedness, or organised complexity, over time.
23. It is heightened sensitivity, both in terms of your physical senses, but also in terms of your ultimate sense, your sense of connection, your sense of awareness, your sense of interconnectedness.
More similar words: interconnected, connectedness, disconnectedness, interconnect, interconnection, connected, interrelatedness, disconnected, be connected with, unexpectedness, contentedness, in this connection, connect, intersected, connector, interconvertible, intercontinental, connecting, connective, disconnect, connection, connect with, connecticut, connectivity, disconnection, disconnecting, indebtedness, spiritedness, cross connection, farsightedness.