Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. With the intercommunion of MDS module, DQP module implement to query on isomerous databases.
2. With the reinforcement of the international intercommunion, communication function is gradually emphasized.
3. Chinese piano pluses'composing developed with a history of intercommunion and and eastern culture.
4. Welcome intercommunion of studying overseas, traveling experience and any other interesting things in this block.
5. Both linguistic and nonlinguistic intercommunion must be resorted to to communicate information in detective interrogation.
6. Objective To promote intercommunion and development of traditional medicine andtraditional medicine.
7. Speech signal is the most convenient and shortcut way of intercommunion.
8. The establishment of special administration and academic groups makes wider intercommunion and improve together.
9. The Clever Long - distance Education Net mainly includes abundant contents such as synchronous teaching, synchronous tutorship, intercommunion online, resource online etc.
More similar words: intercommunicate, communion, holy communion, community center, communication technology, Federal Communication Commission, federal communications commission, interconnection, communication, communications, excommunication, interstate commerce commission, intercom, telecommunication, data communication, oral communication, mass communication, telecommunications, voice communication, communication system, verbal communication, visual communication, means of communication, communication channel, written communication, communication program, digital communication, intercourse, intercostal, Communication satellite.