Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Our neighbours have just done a loft conversion .
2. Today, after a careful conversion, it is a very comfortable and elegant country home.
3. The warehouse was undergoing conversion into apartments.
4. A loft conversion can add considerably to the value of a house.
5. Conversion to gas central heating will save you a lot of money.
6. No conversion from analogue to digital data is needed.
7. A local building firm will carry out the conversion of the farm buildings into business units.
8. The British conversion to the metric system took place in the 1970s.
9. It's hard to trust the President's conversion.
10. It is always worth having a loft conversion costed out.
11. There are no charges for currency conversion.
12. Late in life she experienced a religious conversion.
13. Cheap solar energy conversion has been the dream of some scientists since the 1970s.
14. A qualified pilot would still need a conversion course to fly microlight aircraft.
15. Solar power is the conversion of the sun's energy into heat and electricity.
16. In the late eighties he underwent a religious conversion.
17. Their conversion to Christianity was only nominal.
18. Her conversion to Buddhism/Islam was a very gradual process.
19. Strett's conversion took Orrell to a 9-0 lead by half-time and the title was beckoning.
20. The Islington project provided houses for conversion into flats quite separate from this money.
21. The food conversion rate on roughage or forage is good.
22. The huge proportions of the main rooms made the house unsuitable for conversion into flats.
23. He used to be very right-wing,(Sentencedict.com) but he's undergone something of a conversion recently.
24. The try came in the third minute and Jon Bland added the conversion.
25. He found faith gradually, rather than in a sudden conversion.
26. She began by supporting monetarist economics, but later underwent quite a conversion when she saw how it increased unemployment.
27. Historic buildings can have a new lease of life through conversion.
28. These are the people who are doing our loft conversion for us.
29. A local income tax would give councils the power to jeopardise Britain's belated conversion to a belief in low direct taxation.
30. Bills completed by 1980 laid special emphasis on recycling and energy conversion.
More similar words: conversation, version, convert, convention, controversial, conventional, convey, ever since, diversity, convenience, conviction, controversy, conclusion, confession, congressional, persist, Persian, convict, convince, convinced, ever so, oversee, versus, diverse, reverse, anniversary, invention, tension, pension, session.