Random good picture Not show
1. Last month Putin decided to retire silo-housed intercontinental ballistic missiles as their service lives expire.
2. He is perplexed by the idea of effortless intercontinental telephoning and overnight shipment of packages.
3. The deal will eliminate heavy intercontinental missiles and multiple-warhead missiles, the most devastating weapons mankind has ever devised.
4. The aircraft had begun its descent to Houston Intercontinental Airport when it disappeared from radar screens.
5. My successor spent several months on the intercontinental telephone lines trying to locate the debtors.
6. The Wyoming was carrying only nuclear-tipped intercontinental ballistic missiles.
7. The intercontinental B-1B bomber's electronic countermeasure system will never have the full capabilities touted by the Reagan administration.
8. Intercontinental trade between North and South America has increased.
9. The images appear to show an intercontinental ballistic missile being moved by train from the capital to a launch pad at Musudan-ri in the north-east of the country.
10. This allows the reader to differentiate between theaterand intercontinental assets with ease.
11. Reporting time for intercontinental flight is 2 hours before departure.
12. The intercontinental missiles have extremely strong antipersonnel power.
13. China to unveil new nuclear-capable intercontinental missiles on National Day.
14. The Russians first fielded an intercontinental ballistic missile.
15. Intercontinental airlines may i help you?
16. Even modest-sized nuclear explosions can have effects detectable over intercontinental distances.
17. Similarly it was thought that the physical characteristics of certain plants had provided firm proof of intercontinental contact.
18. The other main rift type is to be found orientated approximately at right angles to the strike of intercontinental collision orogens.
19. Geodesics on a spherical surface are the well known great circle routes which are frequently used by airlines on intercontinental flights.
20. All of these are easier to build than an intercontinental missile.
21. The Western hemisphere would soon be in range of and vulnerable to Soviet intercontinental ballistic missiles, carrying megaton warheads.
22. But I can see him becoming an instant threat in the Intercontinental division.
23. It is reported that Russia's strategic rocket forces have about 500 different types of intercontinental ballistic missiles, including about 300 "Topol RS-12M" intercontinental ballistic missile.
24. We finally got back East TST[Sentencedict.com], but there were already many fans standing outside the InterContinental Hong Kong. Then we joined them.
25. "This technology is intended as a mask for the development of an intercontinental ballistic missile," Gates said in a March 29 interview on the Fox television network's Fox News Sunday.
26. Belonging to the same Group as Paul Gauguin Cruises, InterContinental Resorts is the leading chain of luxury hotels in French Polynesia and one of the first to move to this remote part of the world.
27. The continental crust was formed through the continental nucleus, platform, Pangea, continental splitting, continental accretion, intercontinental collision and orogeny in its progress.
28. The Russians remain implacably opposed to letting Bush build a ground-based mid-course interceptor—the GBI—base in Poland to try to shoot down any future Iranian intercontinental ballistic missiles.
29. These are not class of submarines that can launch intercontinental nuclear missiles.
30. (Source; Voice of America news; issued May 29, 2007) Russia has successfully test-fired a new intercontinental ballistic missile and a tactical shorter range cruise missile.
More similar words: continent, incontinent, subcontinent, intercom, intercourse, sexual intercourse, contention, contingent, contentious, intervention, bone of contention, a bone of contention, under control, sentimental, pertinent, contented, impertinent, intercity, intercede, intercept, contained, container, continue, contentment, continual, continued, intercessor, interchange, discontentment, continuous.