Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Globin Intercommunication is looking for someone to build a new website and design a new logo. We specialize in intercom service and installation.
2. There is official intercommunication hurtle , civilians in advance take measures to try to start China - Japan relationship.
3. Price war, hindrance interconnection intercommunication, excessively building redundant project, blind competition are being one after the other.
4. Web service resolved the problem of intercommunication and interoperability within the business enterprise and heterogeneous system in the internal business enterprise by the root.
5. The paper researches intercommunication APs and introduces the WLAN.
5. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
6. They intercepted intercommunication between enemy ships.
7. My ability of social intercommunication and solving complicated problems has been fully developed.
8. Positive attitude, excellent communication and intercommunication skills.
9. NET interaction visitors' book system was provides one kind for the people to exchange, the intercommunication information convenient channel mutually.
10. Four teaching principles are the integrity, participatory,[sentencedict.com] interesting and intercommunication principles.
11. At first, Language is a social phenomenon, is also the tool of social intercommunication.
12. Integrated Access IP Gateway is a new type of Integrated Access Device which is mainly used in highway Charging System, Video Image Centralized Monitoring and Intercommunication System.
13. With Chinas entering WTO, the Sino - western cultural intercommunication will certainly develop on a larger scale.
14. At the same time, the system is integrated with many subsystems such as Home Safe Defense System, Door Access System, Perimeter Defense System, Building Video Intercommunication System, etc.
15. information resources of the e - government include decision - making information, service information, feedback information and intercommunication information.
16. Accounting is an universally international commercial language, it plays a important role in international trades and economic intercommunication.
17. This solution uses SVG to describe the topology of networks, and XML-RPC to realize the intercommunication between client and server.
18. Welcome to negotiate and purchase, reciprocity benefit, the friendship of intercommunication , pot strength cooperates, value shares.
19. Automatic anti-theft system: Including entrance control system and access control system, anti-theft alarm system, visual monitoring system, intercommunication system, patrol system, etc.
20. Ignorance of users'specific learning needs and technology aids will hamper the intercommunication.
21. Moreover, the successful analysis of narrative process of documentaries by the advance of intercommunication system of documentaries is also considerable innovative compared with previous counterpart.
22. Meanwhile, we welcome people from all circles to provide high - tech products for joint researching and intercommunication.
More similar words: intercommunicate, intercommunion, communication, communication technology, communications, excommunication, telecommunication, oral communication, data communication, mass communication, telecommunications, voice communication, electronic communication, verbal communication, visual communication, communication system, written communication, communication program, digital communication, communication channel, means of communication, Federal Communication Commission, federal communications commission, wireless communication, business communication, Communication satellite, communications technology, communicative, communicating, uncommunicative.