Random good picture Not show
1. The students paired off to practise their conversational skills.
2. Her tone was mild, almost conversational.
3. His father wanted him to learn conversational German.
4. I learnt conversational Spanish at evening classes.
5. She values herself on her conversational powers.
6. His idea of a brilliant conversational gambit is 'What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?'
7. Bernard made no response to Tom's conversational gambits.
8. Men have a more direct conversational style.
9. In conversational English " is not " often contracts to " isn't ".
10. I know everyday conversational Japanese.
11. The article is written in a conversational style.
12. The article was written in straightforward, almost conversational language.
13. He seems to lack basic conversational skills.
14. She could do nothing but batten down the conversational hatches and wait until the storm blew itself out.
15. Its tragic revelations are presented in a quiet, conversational style which hides deep emotions.
16. McGovern lectures in a conversational style.
17. He describes in conversational style the ups and downs of his long career.
18. Some software is therefore designed to run in conversational mode.
19. He can move deftly from an almost conversational tone to a whisper.
20. Pearce's writing style fluctuates between the conversational and the strictly formal.
21. The conversational nature of golf, its cerebral geometry and its childish frustrations carry much untapped potential.
22. He had thus far succeeded in fending off my conversational sallies.
23. The other more promising line of investigation is to explore directly the nature of conversational interaction.
24. There are two points worth noting about this fragment of conversational discourse.
25. For beginners it is best to start on slow, careful speech, such as that of newsreaders, before attempting conversational speech.
26. Gone were the carefree, witty passages written in the first person, the conversational style, the caustic bitter comments.
27. Although some of the questions are dippy, the volume is an inimitable record of poetic opinions and conversational habits.
28. My chairman knows more than anyone how difficult it is to obtain good quality samples of natural conversational data.
29. Having noted this[sentencedict.com/conversational.html], the figures for Anderson's turn-length are worth examining as evidence of change in his conversational behaviour.
30. It is a way of thinking and expressing oneself in language that is radically different from conversational speech.
More similar words: conversation, constitutional convention, conventional, unconventional, conversion, converse, convection, convention, rational, national, irrational, educational, conditional, rationalize, nationalism, vibrational, irrationally, nationalist, nationality, condensation, impersonation, national debt, international, constitutional, unconditionally, organizational, unconstitutional, convert, converted, convergence.