Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) You will be assigned a bioconversion and given the appropriate journal reference to obtain information about that reaction.
2) A application of bioconversion of cellulose in production of feed and fertilizer was reviewed in this paper.
3) The reaction conditions of bioconversion for manufacturing fructose 1,6 diphosphate (FDP) have been studied by using free yeast cells.
4) Bioconversion of coal is a new way to utilize coal.
5) In this study[sentencedict.com], we analyzed the kinetics of bioconversion of conjugated linoleic acid by permeabilized Lactobacillus acidophilus cells.
6) The prospect of CLA production by bioconversion methods on industrial scale is also elucida...
7) You will be assigned a bioconversion and given the appropriate journal reference(s) to obtain information about that reaction.
8) Flavour and fragrance biosynthesis via bioconversion of specific substrates are described.
9) The bioconversion of lignocellulosic materials for organic acid had great meaning to both economic and social benefit, owning to its renewable character, abundance and low price.
10) Quantitative conversion of indene to (1S, 2R) indene oxide and (1S, 2R)-indanpiol by combination of haloperoxidase bioconversion and chemical steps.
11) Therefore,(http://sentencedict.com/bioconversion.html) D-hydantoinase is one of the crux enzymes in bioconversion of D-amino acids and becomes a hot field in the industrial production of chiral amino acids.
12) It is very important to optimize the fermentation technology of Actinobacillus succinogenes for the industrial bioconversion of succinic acid from crop straw.
13) The industrial strain BIB0830 of Streptomyces thermotolerans can produce acetyl-isovaleryl tylosin by bioconversion using tylosin as a processor.
14) This review focused on the methods and technology of the bioconversion from cellulose to feed and fertilizer.
15) Determined by silica gel chromatography and high-performance liquid chromatography, the bioconversion ratio of hydrocortisone was 34%.
16) The rheologic behavior of coal - water - mixture produced by bioconversion products has also been researched.
17) This review focused the methods and technology of the bioconversion from cellulose to feed and fertilizer.
18) The new therapy included inhibition of apoptosis, carrier therapy, convection transport, different biotin bioconversion etc.
19) The applications and development of energy forest are reviewed. And especially, the applications and studies of energy forest bioconversion for energy regeneration are discussed in detail.
20) The plentiful renewable resources - cellulosic materials could be used to produce fuel alcohol through bioconversion.
More similar words: conversion, reconversion, energy conversion, conversion factor, conversion factors, conversion disorder, inversion, conversation, conversational, conversationally, temperature inversion, conversationalist, converse, conversely, conversant, cover version, version, eversion, aversion, perversion, subversion, diversion, reversion, extroversion, introversion, diversionary, retroversion, extraversion, animadversion, aversion therapy.