Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Our operating system can now interconnect with other networks.
2. It's strange how people's lives interconnect.
3. The causes are many and may interconnect.
4. Their lives interconnect with those of celebrated figures of the late eighteenth-century.
5. Then the circuit network is generated using resistance interconnect model and standard cell equivalent current model.
6. Dynamic characteristic of the rigid - flex backplane interconnect structure was studied and anti - vibration optimization was completed.
7. As a basic software of interconnect between application under the Internet environment, message broker occupies the extremely important position in EAI.
8. A unified resource binding is proposed for interconnect reduction with genetic algorithm.
9. The AV Matrix Interconnect outperforms all cables in its price range.
10. OPC technology is presented to interconnect DCS and MIS.
11. The copper interconnect technology for ICs and their applications are introduced briefly.
12. In the end, a new estimation formula for interconnect crosstalk respondence is derived.
13. Interconnect geometric variation extraction is a key factor for the integrated circuit design for manufacturability research and development, under ultra deep sub-micro process nodes.
14. For a complicated SOC, on - chip interconnect is one of the most challenging problems.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. A common bus system that is used to interconnect microcomputer circuit boards manufactured by Intel. Multibus is a registered trademark of Intel.
16. Software optimised to run on the system includes a database request manager, data manager and Delta, a high-speed interconnect system.
17. Microwave circuits differ from lower frequency circuits in ground connection , interconnect and manufacturing the transmission lines.
18. This conference will be an expanded version of IMAPS'long - running and successful annual Ceramic Interconnect Conference.
19. Aimed at above problem, this text introduce primarily LIN ( Local Interconnect Network ) bus application.
20. A stable recursive algorithm is presented for the transient simulation of interconnect systems in the high-speed VLSI and multichip modules (MCMs).
21. Microwave circuits differ from lower frequency circuits in ground connection, interconnect and manufacturing of the transmission lines.
22. As Multi-Chip-Module (MCM) operating frequencies increase, signal delay is seriously affected by interconnects. Interconnect becomes the dominant factor in determining system performance.
23. Utilities need bandwidth and sensors and standards forpieces to interconnect.
24. It is also on a crash program of building subways in major cities and high-speed trains to interconnect them.
25. In one embodiment, graphics local memory controller is also integrated on chipset 408 to provide access to graphics local memory 416 through interconnect 418.
26. The work in this dissertation is, focused on the problem of vertical via interconnect, to fulfil numerical and software simulation on via's scattering parameter.
27. A semi analytical integration approach applied in 3 D multiple media interconnect parasitic capacitance computation with BEM is presented.
28. This paper presented an innovative analytical delay model for RLC interconnects utilized in the estimation of interconnect delay for deep submicrometer VLSI circuits.
29. A high order delay model is applied to estimate interconnect delay and a nonlinear delay model based on look-up table is for buffer delay estimation.
30. A high order delay model is applied to estimate interconnect delay and show that a nonlinear delay model based on look-up table is for buffer delay estimation.
More similar words: connect, intercontinental, connected, connection, disconnect, connect with, intercom, be connected with, intercourse, intercommunicate, sexual intercourse, internecine, intercept, intercede, intercity, intercessor, interchange, interject, intersect, interchangeable, intersection, interjection, interstate commerce, interchangeable parts, connexion, conflict of interest, water cooler, under control, interpreter, reconnoiter.