Random good picture Not show
1. The actual nest is a work of art.
2. This tapestry is a work of art.
3. That cake's a real work of art!
4. The bride's dress was a work of art.
5. The decoration on the cake was a work of art.
6. But not in the so-called work of art.
7. His stomach muscles are a work of art.
8. On paper, the M16 was a work of art in the most grim of crafts.
9. The moment you think you understand a great work of art, it's dead for you. Oscar Wilde
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. The draft law proposes that such work of art will be considered legally yours after twenty years.
11. And each shot he takes is an exciting work of art precisely be-cause of his intense personal involvement.
12. For no work of art which is deeply embedded in the imagination can ever be still or dead.
13. However, mere financial considerations are far beneath a work of art like this.
14. Frasier is a work of art, a beautifully crafted mix of class and farce.
15. The building is hated by some and considered a work of art by others.
16. Jamie could take a piece of wood and fashion it into a wonderful work of art.
17. Her busy hands had transformed the tiny room into a work of art.
18. The picture seemed to take on the aura of an ancient work of art.
19. Mr Goto was in the market for an important work of art as part of his company's centenary celebrations.
20. We delve deeply into the psyche for memories of past experience and sensation to judge any work of art.
21. Winners have the ability to step back from the canvas of their lives like an artist gaining perspective. They make their lives a work of art - an individual masterpiece. Denis Waitley
22. In the eighteenth century it seemed impossible to build a barn without creating a work of art.
23. Writing of many types may assist a reader who looks forward to an encounter with a work of art.
24. Just as I may not be able to appreciate a work of art that another sees clearly for its meaning and craft.
25. Simplicity and repose are the qualities that measure the true value of any work of art. Frank Lloyd Wright
26. With their handwritten text, intricate maps and exquisite drawings, they were hailed as a work of art.
27. Desire never enough to confer meaning where there was none, to transform simple elements into work of art.
28. She's one of those narrow-minded, uptight people who think that for a work of art to be great it can't be pleasurable.
29. They regarded its motherboard, the main circuit board, as a beautiful work of art.
30. Then to turn the contents of a pocket into a work of art.
More similar words: work off, work out, workout, mark off, fork out, work, jack of all trades, at work, works, work at, worker, network, work up, housework, teamwork, workshop, workload, homework, overwork, out of work, firework, paintwork, make-work, fireworks, patchwork, working out, workplace, framework, working hour, caseworker.