Random good picture Not show
1. Santa Anita executives loved the publicity that came with speculation over how much weight Cigar would carry.
2. With speculation growing that Laughton will be sacked unless results improve rapidly, Leeds began badly.
3. Washington was buzzing with speculation that the senator would resign.
4. The Sunderland manager has lived with speculation over his job since signing a one-year contract at the end of last season.
5. Pre-Christmas party gossip was buzzing with speculation that the company was for sale.
6. It was synonymous with speculation before.
7. Her mind is occupied with speculation.
8. Comment boards filled with speculation on the amount of radiation emitted during a full body scan.
9. Today's markets are fraught with speculation; we seem to create bubbles for ourselves every few years, the two most recent being the Internet stock bubble and the residential real estate bubble.
10. The blogosphere is awash with speculation that it had all been a publicity stunt by the parents.
11. Instantly, Twitter was atwitter with speculation about whether the show of emotion by the "weeper of the House" was genuine.
12. The mysterious spiral lit up the Internet with speculation to the light's origin.
13. By Saturday night the town was alive with speculation and anticipation.
14. The internet has swirled with speculation in recent weeks about a release date for Apple's iPhone 5, and even whether the company will update its iconic smartphone at all this year.
15. Cristian Chivu admits he's fed - up with speculation over his Roma future.
16. With speculation surrounding player movement likely to remain while the transfer window is open, Wenger has called for his squad to focus on the challenge in front of them and nothing else.
17. Financial markets had been rife with speculation for weeks that the fifth largest U.S. investment bank was in trouble because mortgage bond holdings went bad.
18. He glanced at me from time to time, his eyes narrowed with speculation, then crinkling in amusement.
19. A prevalent, though completely erroneous, idea often held by students and laymen is that theory is synonymous with speculation.
20. Kai-fu Lee, who announced his departure from Google China last week, has cause the Internet to erupt with speculation on the reasons for his departure and future plans.
21. Analysts said the fundamental backdrop remains negative for the yen, with speculation that Japanese investors will likely start moving funds overseas again once the new fiscal year starts.
22. The royal cradle used when Naruhito was a baby has been refurbished, plans are afoot for celebratory parades, and magazines are abuzz with speculation over royal birth dates.
23. Such is the fascination with all things Apple that blogs are humming with speculation and a new mention of the tablet crops up on Twitter around every eight minutes.
23. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. At the same time thinking about the answer may suggest that the list of scene and involves the topic, the information in the brain, so that in the next hearing process do with speculation.
25. Reports from Madrid to Milan and beyond have been ubiquitous with speculation regarding the player's future.
26. It was , the world worried that the Hong Kong issue, how to deal with speculation that the central government.
More similar words: speculation, peculation, speculative, speculatively, speculative demand, speculative buying, speculative market, speculate, speculator, speculative investment, speculate on, specular reflection, calculation speed, specular, peculate, secularization, osculation, circulation, inoculation, calculation, ejaculation, emasculation, reticulation, flocculation, inosculation, in circulation, articulation, vesiculation, matriculation, recalculation.