Random good picture Not show
1. How are you situated with regard to equipment?
2. I am writing with regard to your recent order.
3. They have been circularized with regard to the new design.
4. I have nothing to say with regard to your complaints.
5. The company's position with regard to overtime is made clear in their contracts.
6. Try to view situations more objectively, especially with regard to work.
7. I am writing to you with regard to your letter of 15 March.
8. The department is reviewing its policy with regard to immunisation.
9. He's crossed the Rubicon with regard to the use of military force as an option.
10. Lockwood reaches similar conclusions with regard to work situation.
11. What is the situation with regard to leaded petrol?
12. Superstitions abound with regard to salt.
13. The conclusions of the Evershed Committee, particularly with regard to the division of work between solicitors and barristers, are open to challenge.
14. Other authors found similar findings with regard to circulating platelet aggregates.
15. That power can be exercised only with regard to vessels flying the flag of the member state concerned or registered there.
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
16. Edward gave successive popes few grounds for complaint with regard to episcopal appointments.
17. All multiplex companies operate similar regimes with regard to staff behaviour to ensure that their work is predictable.
18. It appears that there has been some misunderstanding with regard to the sand pit cover. 3.
19. The nurse's main responsibilities with regard to breathing are set out in the following pages.
20. These hazards may lead to complications with regard to insurance.
21. With regard to acquittal rates in the magistrates' courts, our data are too uncertain to draw firm conclusions as they are incomplete.
22. The position with regard to merchant seamen on Tyneside is rather complex.
23. With regard to circumcision, this too remains a central ritual.
24. It therefore referred to its observations with regard to the nationality requirements. 74.
25. With regard to his mental make-up, his disposition is basically friendly and peaceful; he is faithful, obedient and willing to work.
26. Until now, the government has only enforced the ban with regard to American ships.
27. Chatichai's Jan. 9 announcement ended days of speculation over his intentions with regard to his Cabinet.
28. Actually, the brigade had been there since 1963. journey from idealism to a hard line with regard to the Soviets.
29. Indifference rather than intention may be the cause of greater human suffering, particularly with regard to corporate crime.
30. The Royal Commission on Legal Services took a more fundamental view with regard to financial conditions, which has not been accepted.
More similar words: in regard to, regarding, as regards, regardless, regardless of, with respect to, look forward to, afford to, three, thread, threat, regain, threshold, threaten, avant-garde, with, within, do with, go with, without, down with, meet with, withdraw, do without, deal with, go without, bear with, play with, get on with, live with.