Random good picture Not show
1. This is a well-regulated school.
2. "A well-regulated militia" surely implies both long training and long discipline.
3. Social virtues not to be disregarded in any well-regulated community.
4. The government's responsibility was to provide a well-regulated economy that guaranteed opportunity for citizens of ability.
5. A strong and well-regulated financial system should be the firstline of defense against financial shocks ....
6. The internal control can keep enterprise operate safely, well-regulated and accounting record correct.
7. well-regulated life-style can let you enter sleep state when going to bed rapidly.
7. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
8. In Camberwick Green, everyone had sensibly diversified into specialist trades that made the town work as a well-regulated organic entity.
9. Since Prohibition's repeal, a balanced system of state and federal regulation has evolved to maintain a well-regulated and orderly market for the sale and distribution of alcohol beverages.
10. I surfed the Internet afterwards about the major term, judo and wrestling are collectively referred to confrontational sport, and that is a kind of well-regulated and match-style fighting.
11. From the experience in some developed countries, except for the main stock market, a fully functional and well-regulated OTC market is essential for the development of China's venture capital sector.
12. Whatever Chinese political leaders may argue, the global financial crisis has not proven that government-engineered growth can outstrip the expansion of well-regulated free markets over the long term.
13. Executives thus must learn to protect themselves from the excessive burdens of decision-making, if they are not already protected by a well-regulated and habitual distribution of responsibilities.
14. Guns are for those who form part of a well-regulated militia, that is, the armed forces, including the National Guard.
15. The deadly outbreak of Escherichia coli (E. coli) infection in Germany raised fears and questions about food safety in well-regulated countries.
16. At present, the Bombay exhibition gallery opened formally, everything was well-regulated and came into the specific implement period.
17. Yoga can change externality and internal secretion and metabolism of the body if someone keep on practice it well-regulated.
18. In well-developed industries, there is little need to follow imperatives about "Don"t be evil" as every aspect of the business is well-regulated.
More similar words: regulated, unregulated, regulate, legal regulations, deregulate, regulator, regulatory, regulating, regulation, regulative, deregulation, deregulating, regulatory gene, self-regulating, self regulation, self-regulation, osmoregulation, regulation time, thermoregulation, price regulation, regulatory agency, regulatory system, voltage regulator, rules and regulations, customs regulations, regulatory framework, regulatory authority, well-read, coagulated, regular.