Similar words: lerner, southerner, northerner, verne, easterner, westerner, modern era, governed. Meaning: n. Danish philologist (1846-1896).
Random good picture Not show
(1) Designed by Andrei Verner from Russia.
(2) Joseph Verner Reed, United Nations Under-Secretary-General, visited the Bureau of Shanghai World Expo Coordination today to learn about the event's master plan and progress.
(3) What further amazes Verner, a macro-economist, is the deftness with which the indigenous people navigate the modern world while retaining fidelity to their traditions and customs.
(4) Verner Jarvinen, the first Finn to compete in the Olympics, won the Greek-style discus throw and placed second in the freestyle discus .
(5) Verner described the turnaround and awakening of the communities as nothing short of amazing.
(6) This chandelier only exists in duplicate and is a tribute to the Danish designer Verner Panton.
(7) "Of course, this is just the beginning. Much more needs to be done," says Verner.
More similar words: lerner, southerner, northerner, verne, easterner, westerner, modern era, governed, caverned, inverness, governess, jules verne, cleverness, ungoverned, self-governed, rule-governed, crossover network, never-never land, governor general, never-never, erne, berne, sterne, kernel, ethernet, lucerne, moderne, interne, otherness, river severn.