Random good picture Not show
1. Peak updraft strength is slightly enhanced with hodograph curvature.
2. Another shape of updraft kiln is square in plan.
3. The buzzard was heading for the updraft above the Edge,(Sentence dictionary) and nothing was going to deter it.
4. An updraft gasifier has clearly defined zones for partial combustion, reduction, and pyrolysis.
5. Pilots navigate through a growing thunderstorm's updraft and set off silver iodide flares.
6. Disadvantages of updraft gas proucer are amount of tar in raw gas and poor loading capability.
7. Peak updraft strength is slightly enhanced with hodograph curvature, 29.0 m/s in B versus 26.1 in C.
8. Still, interviews with New Hampshire voters suggest some pundits are underestimating the power of the symbolic updraft Forbes is riding.
9. In a pit kiln the fuel is placed below and above the pottery and not clearly separated as in updraft kilns.
10. France in 1980 was first discovered through the Exploitation of Meteorological Satellites Pass updraft.
11. The analysis of helicity also revealed that under the updraft, the conversion from the horizontal whirlpool into the vertical whirlpool is one of the possible mechanisms of the event.
More similar words: draft, drafty, redraft, drafting, overdraft, draft animal, raft, craft, rafts, graft, crafty, rafter, grafter, engraft, craftily, warcraft, allograft, aircraft, grafting, xenograft, craftsman, craftsmen, autograft, handicraft, spacecraft, witchcraft, statecraft, craftiness, landing craft, arts and crafts.