Random good picture Not show
1. It's drafty in this room.
2. Nothing like a consolation for a dreary, drafty meal.
3. The small rooms were cold and drafty, but the livingroom smoldered in wood heat.
4. Other nomes never came in, because it was drafty and stunk unpleasantly.
5. It was drafty, full of vast open spaces and slippery floors.
6. Though pleasing to the eye, the building is drafty and cold.
7. The Viceregal Palace was a drafty mass of ruins except for the wing that Foundation workmen had restored.
8. There is sitting on hard benches in drafty basement locker rooms listening to the coach scream at you.
9. Their damp drafty house was scarcely habitable.
10. The room is terribly drafty with the window open.
11. Drafty a standard that is quality of evaluation living space.
12. Lying on the drafty floor of the airplane, there was no way to warm myself.
13. His sister said the old residence on Mulberry Street was drafty and the neighborhood unwholesome.
14. She went to sleep for a respite, and when she woke up Stephen was in drafty self-possession.
15. Why then do I continue to pine for a drafty bedsitter in rain-soaked Islington?http://Sentencedict.com
16. In the winter, the nuns would huddle in the Warming Room, the only room with a fireplace in the drafty , stone-cold abbey.
17. My manse is large enough for any man, and more comfortable than your drafty Westerosi castles.
More similar words: crafty, draft, redraft, drafting, overdraft, draft animal, raft, graft, craft, rafts, rafter, grafter, engraft, aircraft, warcraft, craftily, craftsman, statecraft, craftiness, witchcraft, spacecraft, craftsmanship, after a fashion, aircraft carrier, mary wollstonecraft, coronary artery bypass graft, year after year, fifty, hefty, lofty.