Random good picture Not show
1. "Unlikeness" is not always bad.
2. Despite his unlikeness to the portrait which the newspaper have been printed, I recognize him immediately.
3. Despite his unlikeness to the portraits which the newspapers had printed, I recognized him immediately.
3. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
4. A random unlikeness chaotic sequence is created with random function. Mirror image transforms with this chaotic sequence, then the information is transformed to secret-code files by this sequence.
5. This ambiguity between likeness and unlikeness gives us a feeling of not being divine but human.
6. Reviewed the test of Mental Health Checking which are very much , but that have emphasize particularly on unlikeness and have localization for checking in great range.
7. The argument against Plato here is quite different from that in the case of likeness and unlikeness.
8. GPS and VLBI is complete different observed technology, so the crustal motion deduced from them may be absolute unlikeness.
9. Due to claimer or court's mistake, the law characters about wrongful arrest of ships are unlikeness , but their bounds of damage compensate are same.
10. In the fifth section, it analyzes the strategic goals and principles and makes matching strategy to push the urbanization development according to the regional unlikeness.
More similar words: likeness, unlike, unlikely, likeliness, businesslike, manlike, liken, humanlike, workmanlike, in like manner, sportsmanlike, Like attracts like, unsportsmanlike, like nothing on earth, manliness, unlawfulness, cleanliness, slovenliness, impressiveness, aggressiveness, expressiveness, oppressiveness, possessiveness, uncleanliness, drunkenness, sunlit, outspokenness, oneness, sunlight, unlisted.